Love is Hard

Dude. She's not into you. She won't be into you. Give up. It's just not meant to be. Maybe you'll find someone else. 

Tommy sat down on his bed and sighed. He had a rose in his hand and he was in a suit. He was covered in cold water. He had tears in his eyes and his nose was red from the cold air outside.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝.

His 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 Ranboo came into his room and shut the door. Tommy looked up and just felt more embarrassed. 

Ranboo: Hey..

Ranboo sat next to him awkwardly. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.

Ranboo looked at the blonde and saw tears rolling down his cheeks. 

Ranboo: I'm sorry about my sister.. She- She can be a real asshole sometimes.

It's true. Ranboo's sister, also known as the one Tommy used to like, was an asshole. 

Tommy: I'm so stupid Ranboo. I- I thought she was the one.

Tommy looked up at Ranboo. Their eyes met but then were instantly pulled apart when Tommy hugged the older.

Ranboo was shocked but hugged back. They stayed in the same position for a few minutes until a phone rang.

It was Ranboos.

He pulled apart from the hug as Tommy whined from the loss of touch. Ranboo picked his phone up and answered the call.

Ranboo: Hello?

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘰! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘺!"

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

Ranboo: Uh- Sorry I can't talk right now.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢-"

Ranboo hung up and set his phone back to where it was and looked at Tommy.

Tommy hugged him again but this time more tighter so Ranboo wouldn't pull apart.

Ranboo's phone rang again. This time, Tommy grabbed it and answered.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢-"

Tommy: Ranboo can't talk right now. He's too busy hugging me.

Tommy hung up and looked back at Ranboo who just smiled.

Ranboo: I'm busy?

Tommy: Mhm

Ranboo: Just hugging you?

Tommy: Did you want me to say kissing? I mean you can call her back right now

Ranboo grabbed his phone and called his sister.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵?"

Ranboo: Tommy meant to say kissing not hugging.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶-"

He hung up. He put his phone on silent and put it on the floor.

Tommy: I didn't know you were actually going to do it

Ranboo: Before I can actually kiss you we need to take a shower. My clothes are wet from hugging you.

( It's 12:58 am I need to sleep so I')l finish this tomorrow. )

418 words