Paparazzi

(I got this idea out of nowhere lol)

Ranboo and Tommy had just gone to the store to buy some coke. After they bought it they left the store to be crowded by paparazzi and fans.

Tommy: Woah! Woah!

Paparazzi: "Is it true you two are dating?" "What did you get?" "Is it true you're pregnant?" "How do you feel about the recent drama with Addison Rae?" 

People were taking pictures and videos not asking for permission. Ranboo had social anxiety and didn't do well with flashes and pictures. Tommy knew and tried getting out of the crowd but then he got surrounded.

Tommy: Ranboo!? Can you guys please stop!

They didn't stop

Ranboo: Tommy?! Tommy!! 

Paparazzi: Ranboo! We have some questions! 

They were taking pictures of Ranboo and they were putting the cameras close to him.

Ranboo: Please stop!

Ranboo was having a panic attack. No one listened and kept asking questions while taking pictures and videos.

Finally Tommy found Ranboo in the crowd and grabbed him by the arm.

Ranboo: Tommy?

Tommy: Hey hey! It's ok! Let's find the car and we'll go.

They started to search for the car while being chased by people. After they finally found the car they went inside.

Tommy: Hey, you ok?

Ranboo was panicking

Ranboo: Can we never go out again

Tommy: I'll try and find a bodyguard for us so it wouldn't happen again.

Ranboo wanted to kiss Tommy but they were surrounded by people so he couldn't

Ranboo: Ok can we go now?

Tommy: There's people behind the car and infront I can't move the car.

Tommy was thinking on what to do which made Ranboo panic more.

Tommy lowered down his window and quickly people tried reaching in and started getting close. 

Tommy: Hey! Can you guys stop trying to get home but we can't because of you guys!

Everyone went silent and paparazzi started getting people out of the way. After everyone got away from the car he started to car and drive off.

Tommy held out his hand to Ranboo to hold. Ranboo held his hand and he started to calm down. 

After they got home they got out and went inside. Ranboo grabbed Tommy's arm and held him close. 

Ranboo: Thank you Toms

Tommy: No pro-

Before Tommy could finish his sentence Ranboo kissed him. They let go after a while and went to go ready for bed.

Ranboo: Make sure to look for that bodyguard

Tommy: I'm already on it

Tommy said while scrolling through his phone trying to find a phone number.

After a while Tommy set his phone down and cuddled next to Ranboo.

(I'm going to make a bodyguard AU now so this will be a series)