After Tommy's LOH

Ranboo's POV

I had just been voted off of Tommy's love or host. I can't believe he voted off his own boyfriend.

I continued watching the stream for a bit while Bill was bothering me about getting voted off. After 20 minutes Tommy finally chose someone.

He chose Olive. Hopefully Olive chose host because I don't want to see my own boyfriend go on a date with ano-

"AND THEY CHOSE… LOVE!" Austin yelled.

I saw Tommy cheer and Olive hold out some letters that said "love".

Wow-

I'm going to visit Tommy.

I got up and took some stuff that I needed. Bill looked confused as I started to put my shoes on.

"What are you doing? You can't go out. It's literally raining you idiot." Bill said as he stood up and followed me out of my room.

"I miss Tommy so I'm going to visit him." I told him.

"And why can't you wait until tomorrow?" He asked.

"I haven't seen him in ages! Y'know, you should get yourself a partner. Maybe it'll be good for you." I said as I put on my coat.

"You literally saw him yesterday-" Bill mumbled as he walked off.

I grabbed my phone and texted Tommy.

Ranboo- Hey love, coming over so don't fall asleep yet.

He replied instantly.

Toms <3- Mkay :)

Ranboo- Wanna call?

Toms <3- Sure

He called me and I answered as I left the house.

His apartment isn't so far from here, it's just a 10 minute walk.

"What's up, hot stuff?" Tommy asked tiredly.

I responded, "Just going to visit my boyfriend, how about you, darling?"

He giggled, "Waiting for my cheesy ass boyfriend."

We continued talking on the phone until I arrived at his house.

"Do you have the key or do you want me to open the door for you?" Tommy asked me.

"I have the key. I'll meet you inside." I said as I took out the spare key Tommy had given me a few months ago.

"Alright.." Tommy said as he hung up.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside the house. His house is actually very clean believe it or not. It smelled like his favorite candle scent, Vanilla.

I locked the door and took off my shoes. "Tommy?"

"I'm in my room!" Tommy yelled out.

I smiled and walked to his room. He was sitting on his bed. He had an oversized t-shirt and shorts. He looked adorable.

"You're all wet!" Tommy exclaimed as he stood up and walked over to me.

"Well hello to you too," I said.

"Change into the clothes you left here from last time and then you can lay down with me." Tommy said.

I groaned, "Fine."

I quickly changed into the clothes. I was now wearing a black shirt and gray sweatpants. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked for Tommy. He wasn't on his bed anymore.

I went into the kitchen and saw him drinking water. I came up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kinda wanted to pick him up but he was drinking water.

"Hi handsome.." Tommy said, setting down his water and turning to face me.

"Hello beautiful. Wanna go to sleep?" I replied.

"Mhm…" Tommy whispered, burying his head in my chest.

"Don't go to sleep yet.." I said picking him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and put his arms around my neck.

"You're cute." Tommy whispered.

I smiled and brought him to bed. I gently placed him on the left side of the bed and laid next to him.

He instantly attached himself to me, clinging his arms and legs on my body.

Once we both got comfortable we fell silent. I wondered if he's actually gonna go on a date with Olive.

"Are you actually gonna go on a date with Olive..?" I asked.

"I mean I kinda have to… If you don't want me to, it's fine I can just cancel it." Tommy said.

"No no. It's fine. But right after that date I'll take you on a much better date. We can go to the beach, go swimming, go to the movie theater, cuddle and kiss." I looked Tommy in the eyes. "You owe me a kiss."

Tommy giggled. He put his hands on my face and slowly leaned in closing the gap between our lips.

He kissed me softly. I kissed back, of course but a little bit more aggressive.

I bit his lip gently, asking for entrance in which he accepted. I flipped him onto his back and got on top of him.

Tommy whined as I pulled apart from the kiss. "We gotta go to sleep, Toms. We'll continue this tomorrow, alright?"

Tommy groaned. "Mkay.."

We got back into our original position. I pulled a blanket over us and smiled when looking at Tommy.

He's amazing.. I would do anything for him.

"Go to sleep idiot…" Tommy said quietly.

I chuckled and slowly went to sleep.

834 words.

As you can tell, this was supposed to be uploaded a long time ago. Anyways, this is just a normal fluffy chapter. I love fluff.