Jealousy

"What if he hates me?"

"Maybe he likes Billzo more"

"No, Bill is just a friend. Right?"

"They aren't dating.."

Thoughts filled Tommys head up. 

It was the Halloween stream and Billzo, Ranboo, Tubbo, Freddie, Aimsey, and Tommy were there.

Tommy had low blood sugar throughout the stream. He had almost fallen on Ranboo because of it.

Ranboo and Bill had been getting really touchy and Tommy was noticing it.

Tommy: I'm going to use the bathroom.

Tommy stood up and walked to the bathroom. He locked the door and looked at himself in the mirror.

He had leaves on his hair and mud on his face from the "arg" clip.

He washed his face and took out the leaves in his hair. He left tears in his eyes from the thoughts he was getting.

He then heard a knock on the door. It was Tubbo. Tubbo knew about Tommy's crush on Ranboo. 

Tommy unlocked the door and let Tubbo in.

Tubbo: You okay?

Tommy: Yeah

Tubbo: You need to drink some coke. You were literally about to pass out on stream.

Tommy: Oh yeah. Do you have some?

Tubbo: We always keep some in the mini fridge.

Tommy: Thanks.

Tubbo: No problem. 

Tubbo and Tommy walked out of the bathroom. Tubbo went back to the stream and Tommy went into the kitchen.

He grabbed some coke and drank it. He then walked back into the stream.

Tubbo was already ending the stream because it was getting late.

( Also not finished )

253 words