I love-

Tommy was Ranboos close friend and Tommy was his. They weren't dating. They just are really close.

They had met online by a server on Minecraft. It took Tommy a couple of months to get used to Ranboo but eventually Tommy became his closest friend.

Ranboo had gained feelings for Tommy over the past months secretly. He had planned to confess when they met up in a few hours.

Holy shit. It's in a few hours.

Ranboo got out of bed quickly and got dressed. He brushed his teeth and washed his face after that he went into the kitchen and got himself an apple to eat.

He went back to his room and quickly started to pack some extra things he needed. After he was done his parents called him to get in the car.

Time skipped when he got to England.

Tubbo: RANBOO!

Tubbo jumped into the tallers arms.Right behind him was Tommy. Oh sweet Tommy.

Ranboo: Hey Tubbo! 

Tubbo got back on his feet and ran over to a candy machine leaving the other two.

Tommy: Hey Ranboo

Ranboo: I know you want to hug me

Tommy smiled and hugged him as the other hugged back. They stayed like that until Tubbo came back.

Tubbo: I love candy machines

They all walked to Tubbo's car. Surprisingly Tubbo had learned to drive a week before. Though Tommy didn't trust him so he always put his seatbelt on when Tubbo drove him somewhere.

They got into the car with the two taller ones in the back and Tubbo was in the driver seat.

Tommy: Ranboo you might want to put your seat belt on. I still don't trust Tubbo.

Ranboo laughed and put his seatbelt on as Tubbo started to drive.

Ranboo: The trees look weird here

Tommy: They're normal trees Ranboo. You're just seeing things.

Tubbo: I agree with Tommy

Ranboo: Meh

Tommy: Don't "Meh" us!

Ranboo I can "meh" to you guys all I want to

Tommy: You wanna bet?

Ranboo: Bet.

Tommy took his seat belt off and threw himself on Ranboo.

Tubbo: YO! I'M DRIVING

Tommy started to laugh and got off of Ranboo. 

Ranboo: Anyways, what time do you guys fall asleep here?

Tubbo: It's 9 so I'm going to sleep as soon as I get home and Tommy stays up until 12.

Ranboo smiled and looked at the blonde sitting next to him.

Tommy: Ranboo if you love me just say it

Ranboo quickly looked away and looked out the window.

Tommy just laughed and talked to Tubbo.

They then arrived at Tubbo's home. They got out of the car and walked inside of the house. Ranboo carried his suitcases inside and set it down next to the couch.

Tubbo: Alright! I'm going to head to sleep now. Tom don't stay up until 5 in the morning and Ranboo your sleeping on the couch.

Tommy: Goodnight Tubbs!