The Day Before Christmas 2

TWs
Guns/Gunshots
idk what else

"PUT THE WEAPON DOWN!"

Before the cops could even shoot all of the boys ran out of the school and went into the woods.

Quackity: I'm tired. Wilbur can you carry me?

Wilbur: You're lucky we're in a rush right now

Wilbur stopped and quickly picked Quackity up and started running again.

Tommy: Are they behind us?

Wilbur: I think so. Just keep running until we lose them.

Tubbo: This might be really risky but lets hide in the bushes. They aren't checking the bushes, they're just running.

Techno: It's a life or jail situation. Let's do it.

They all quickly hid inside bushes and saw 6 police officers running past them.

Tubbo: Holy shit…

Purpled: Are you okay?

Tubbo: Mhm

Ranboo: Okay I think it's clear now

All the boys stood up and got leaves out of their hair. Then they started to run again but this time they started running to Quackitys house.

Quackity: We're here! My parents are home so we should be good. Try and get as many snacks as you guys want. I don't really care.

Wilbur put Quackity down and gave Quackity the extra key he had. Quackity unlocked the door and let all of the boys inside.

Techno: We have to hurry up though because the cops will try and find us.

All of the boys rushed inside. The 4 oldests went upstairs and the other 4 brought out bags and started to fill them up with snacks and money from Quackitys stock.

After 5 minutes the 4 boys from upstairs ran downstairs with 10 suitcases. Wilbur carrying 3, Techno carrying 2, Dream carrying 3, and Quackity carrying 2.

Tommy: Woah!

Wilbur: He has suitcases from when he traveled. Now we gotta go.

All 8 boys ran outside and ran behind the house. 

Wilbur: Okay we're going to Dreams house next. Tommy, you carry 1 suitcase. Ranboo, 2. Tubbo you're holding snacks and money which will go in one of the suitcases. Purpled, carry 2.

That left Wilbur holding 2, Dream holding 2, and Techno holding 1.

Tubbo stuffed one of the suitcases with all the snacks and money which still left a lot of space open.

They started to run again to Dream's house. They saw a ton of cops driving, probably looking for them. But soon they got to the house and went inside. 

The 4 teenagers went upstairs to start packing stuff.

Tubbo: I feel so fucking wrong.

Tommy: We did a bad thing of course we feel wrong!

Ranboo: I wonder how many people they killed..

Purpled: Can we not talk about this anymore? It already happened and we can't really do anything about it.

Before any of the others could say anything the other boys rushed inside.

Dream: They're here!

Purpled: What do you mean?

Dream: The cops, dumbass!

Ranboo: We can go out from the window

Ranboo opened the window and looked out. It wasn't a long drop but for short people like Tubbo it's long.