Enemies to Lovers 6

Tw: Pedophile (kinda), bad language

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

And with that, she disappeared.

Techno: Tommy?

Tommy: I saw Mom..

Techno: Oh

With Wilbur and Tubbo 🦿

Tubbo had just been tied up to a chair. He had tape over his mouth and his hands were tied behind the chair.

Wilbur: I see why Purpled loves you… You're so aggressive yet so.. hot.

Wilbur moved closer to the boy. 

Wilbur: I wonder what your whole body looks like…

He smirked.

Wilbur: Ya know, the only reason I'm not killing you right now is because I need to use you as bait. I want your boyfriend to cry when he sees you get fucked. I want him to be tied up with his eyes wide open and watching me fuck you until you pass out.

Tubbo's eyes widened. He knew Wilbur was insane but he didn't know he would do this.

Wilbur took the tape off of Tubbos mouth and threw it on the floor.

Tubbo: Don't you have a boyfriend?

Quackity: That's me

Quackity appeared behind Tubbo.

Quackity: Honestly, I don't really care what he does as long as I get my money.

Wilbur: I don't actually like you Tubbo. I just want to bring people pain.

Tubbo: You're crazy.. Techno already knows what you did and when he finds me he's not going to hesitate killing you.

Wilbur: You're right! You're so smart but he won't get a chance. Because I'm going to kill him first.

Tubbo: You can't kill Techno! He's your brother!

Wilbur: And my Dad was my Mom's husband. He didn't hesitate killing her.

Tubbo: What.. You said- You lied to us. You lied to Tommy!

Wilbur: CAN YOU SHUT UP?! I don't give a fuck about my brothers. I'm leaving. Are you staying, Q?

Quackity: Yeah I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Wilbur: Alright Love

Wilbur left the room.

Tubbo: Why are you working with him..

Quackity: I need the money Tubbo. 

Tubbo: Are you sure it's just because of the money?

Quackity: He told me he'll kill you if I don't do this.

Tubbo: You do know he doesn't make promises?

Quackity: I know.. but it's worth a try.. I'll do anything to protect you. 

Tubbo: Are you really protecting me or are you just doing this to get closer to Wilbur?

Quackity: Tubbo.

Tubbo: I know.. I know you love him.. Even though he's a maniac I understand. I know how it feels to fall in love with someone and then finally get together with them and never wanting to let them go.

Quackity: You're a good brother Tubbo.

Tubbo: Go get your man

Quackity smiled and hugged Tubbo.