The End.

Ranboo slowly opened his eyes and felt himself sitting on a chair. He tried getting up but then felt tape holding his hands and legs to the chair.

He looked around and saw someone else. It was Tommy. He looked… tired.

Ranboo: Tommy!

Ranboo tried moving his chair closer to the boy but failed miserably.

Was he dead?

Ranboo shook his head and tried getting himself out of the chair. Then he saw light. He looked forward and saw a door. He saw a shadow of a man standing in front of it. The man closed the door and turned on a light.

Ranboo: Dream-?

Dream: Hello Ranboo..

Ranboo: What's wrong with Tommy!?

Dream: He's just taking a little nap that's all.

Dream walked towards Tommy and slapped him harshly on the face.

Tommy opened his eyes fast and looked around. He looked at Ranboo then he looked at Dream.

Tommy: What's going on..?

Dream: Well.. I kidnapped both of you, made you guys take drugs to fall asleep, and put you guys in these chairs, it was a lot of work for me.

Ranboo: Why though?

Dream: You two are annoying as fuck. It's always oMg TomMy I lOve yOu sO muCh and CaN wE gEt marRieD onE dAy? Like dude- It's so fucking annoying!

Dream pulled out a gun and pointed it at Tommys head.

Ranboo: Tommy!

Dream: There he goes! Shut the fuck up! No one needs to know about your fucking love life.

Tommy looked at Ranboo in fear. Dream just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Ranboo: I promise we'll be out of here soon..

Dream: The only place Tommy will be is in heaven or hell. I don't choose the rules.

Ranboo: Stop doing this Dream! Please!

Dream: Okay! I'll leave you guys alone! 

Ranboo and Tommy sighed in relief.

Dream: When he's dead.

The two teenagers looked at Dream in fear, again.

Dream: Killing someone has always been on my bucket list.

Ranboo: You're crazy!

Dream: Yeah I know. And what about it?

Ranboo: Dream this isn't like you! Please stop!

Dream: This is cringy as fuck.

Dream pulled the trigger and shot Tommy.

Ranboo screamed and cried while Dream just stood there.

Dream: Is he dead?

Dream shot the boy again and Ranboo cried louder.

Ranboo: YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!

Dream: I WAS JUST MAKING SURE HE WAS DEAD! And don't say that.. it hurts my feelings..

Dream shot the boy again and giggled as Ranboo cried.

Dream: That was just for fun..

Dream kept giggling as he left the room leaving Ranboo with his dead boyfriend.

Dream: I crack myself up-

441 words