Too Late

Tubbo had just finished taking a shower. He had already changed into black sweatpants and Purpleds hoodie with nothing underneath.

Tubbo: Have you seen my phone? Tommy texted me and I didn't check the message.

Purpled: I think you left it in the bathroom

Purpled was laying down on their bed while using his phone.

Tubbo went back into the bathroom and grabbed his phone which was on the counter.

He went back into the bedroom and laid down next to Purpled.

Purpled: What did he say?

Tubbo: Probably something weird

Tubbo opened his phone and went to Tommy's message.

𝗬𝗼. 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲? 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.

Tubbo: He said.. fuck.

Purpled: Why would he say fuck?

Tubbo: Purpled, we have to go. 

Tubbo quickly stood up and put on his shoes.

Purpled: Why? It's 11 am and it's dark.

Tubbo: Shut up and get ready!

Purpled quickly got ready and grabbed his phone and Tubbos.

Tubbo grabbed the keys and ran outside.

Purpled followed behind him, still confused.

Once they got in the car Tubbo started driving. Tears were already forming in his eyes.

Purpled opened Tubbos phone and looked at the message.

𝗧𝗼𝗺 💅🏳️‍🌈: 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘛𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘰, 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘥. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. <3

Purpled now understood why Tubbo was crying.

After 2 minutes of driving they finally got to Tommy's house.

They quickly got out of the car and opened the front door with an extra key Tommy had given them.

They ran inside and checked the rooms. Tubbo looked in Tommy's room and froze.

Purpled: Tubbo?

Purpled ran to Tubbo and looked at what he had been looking at.

Tommy.

𝗧𝘄: 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 / 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲

A rope was wrapped around his neck. Blood was coming out of his mouth and a chair that had been pushed was on the floor.

Tubbo: Call the fucking cops

Purpled grabbed his phone and quickly dialed 911. 

Tubbo: GOD DAMN IT! WE WERE SO FUCKING CLOSE! I SHOULD'VE CHECKED MY FUCKING PHONE!

Purpled got off the call and hugged Tubbo.

Tubbo: WE WERE TO LATE BECAUSE MY DUMBASS DIDN'T CHECK HIS PHONE!

Purpled: It's not your fault Tubbo.

Tubbo: IT IS PURPLED! I WASN'T THERE TO COMFORT HIM! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS DEALING WITH THIS PAIN! I should've asked!

Purpled: You didn't know Tubbo.. Tommy was good at keeping his feelings and you know that. There was no way we could have known.

After a few minutes the cops and an ambulance arrived. They took Tommy and the cops questioned Tubbo and Purpled.

The next day they had gotten the news that Tommy didn't make it.

Too late. 

( cry. )

i didn't check for any mistakes so sorry if there was any mistake

529 words