Chapter 38

((ENJOY))

Katrina

The next day I woke up wrapped in Elijah's arms, I moved them away gently and slipped out of bed without waking him up. I went straight into the bathroom, and threw up. Ahh, morning sickness...I brushed my teeth afterwards and went downstairs. It was still quite early in the morning. So, I decided to prepare breakfast for them. My aunt's got a late shift, so that's good.

I prepared eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes and waffles, as well orange juice, coffee and tea. I set the table quickly, before anyone came down. I placed the pitcher of juice on the table when my aunt and Sammy both came to the dining table.

"Wow, Katrina did you do this?" Sammy asks.

"Yes, I did. Please sit." I say.

He nods and sits down, while my aunt comes towards me, and kisses the side of my head.
"It looks good." She tells me, before taking her seat.

Elijah was the last to wake up, I noticed him.

"Morning handsome." I say, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "Come join us for breakfast."

"Wow." Elijah says as he sits down.

"Coffee?" Sammy offers.

"Yes, thanks." Eli replied. Sammy poured him a cup and handed it to him.

"So, what's the special occasion?" My aunt asks.

"No reason, just wanted to do something for y'all." I say. She looks at me skeptically, but says nothing.

We ate and made small chatter. Once we were done, I got up, getting ready to clear away, but my aunt stops me.

"Sammy and Elijah will clear it away, you did already much." She says. Sammy and Elijah immediately jumped out of their seats and began clearing the table.

My aunt and I laughed at the 2 grown men scattering away in fear of my aunt. Julie has that aura. Like a female Alpha.. she's not intimidated by anything..she's the one who will intimidate you, even if she is a woman. I strive to be like her.

I left to go get changed, I choose some baggy shorts and a tshirt, since it seems as I will need to go maternity shopping pretty soon. I stood in the mirror, admiring my baby bump. I need to tell him soon...I sighed, suddenly I got an idea.. my birthday is coming up soon, without a second glance I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat.

Girls!!! I've got the perfect idea on how to tell Elijah.!!! ~Kat

Ooh, I'm all ears. ~Paige

So, my birthday is coming soon, we should throw a party, and even though I'm supposed to be getting gifts, I should give him that present. You know?

Sounds good. I'm in.~Lucy

Same here.~Sadie

Yes, leave the planning to us!!!~Paige

Great. See you all soon, then. ~Katrina

I put my phone in the side pocket, grabbing some shoes and I headed on downstairs.

"Wow, it's so nice and clean." I say.

"Yes, it is. If it wasn't Godmother would give me an earful." Sammy says.

I chuckled lightly, suddenly arms wrapped around me. Rubbing lightly at my belly.

"This feels different." He says.