Epilogue

Narrator's POV

~ 3 years later~

Baby Arabella Emy Winter Savage was born on October 15th, at 7pm. Soon after, Katrina and Elijah tied the knot on January 12th.

Baby Arabella is now 3 years old, running around the house while being chased by Baby Miles. As Paige and Katrina sat at the kitchen counter watching their babies playing and giggling.

Baby Miles was born a year after Paige and Jaxson officially tied the knot. Soon, it will be Jude and Sadie's turn to settle down and start their own family.

Katrina

"Can you believe how long it's been since Ari was born?" Paige says.

"Yes, it's crazy that she turned 3 last week. I wish they could stay little forever." I say.

"I know. Same here." Paige agreeing with me.

"I have something to tell you." I say.

"Yes, sure. What's up?"

I grin widely "I'm pregnant!!"

Her eyes widen, mouth drops open. "WHAT? Really??" She asks.

I nod my head yes, tears in my eyes. "Yes. I found out last week on Arabella's birthday. Yes, Elijah knows, I gave him a present to surprise him."

Paige jumped out of her seat, and hugging me.
"CONGRATULATIONS! OH MY GOD. HOW EXCITING ANOTHER BABY!!!"

I laughed and thanked her. "We will announce this to our families soon, so for now keep it a secret."

"Of course. Don't worry." She assures me.

I smiled and we continued our little chat. Eventually Elijah came home, Paige was picked up by Jaxson. Ari said bye to Baby Miles as the drove off. Ari squeals as she's picked up suddenly.

After dinner, Elijah cleans up the table and the dishes, as I bathed Ari and dressed her in her cute little onesie. Elijah came upstairs as we set her to bed, kissed her good night and set on her lullaby. She fell asleep quickly.

He and I dressed up and laid down.

His hand on my tummy. "Another one" he says, smiling.

"Yep. Another baby that is going to be of our DNA."

"Can't wait." He says, I nodded, agreeing with him..

We laid there, cuddling while his hand rubbed circles around my stomach, eventually lulled to sleep with a smile on.

Every story has an ending of their own, unfortunately Elijah and Katrina's journey has come to an end, as they continued living happily and growing their little happy family surrounded by their loved ones. Katrina and Elijah were made for each other.
As they say "Opposites attract" and that is most certainly correct.

FAITH has a funny way of showing and bringing 2 different people together..
Have faith, cause who knows what it has in store for you!!

((Well folks there you have it the end of another journey. Hope you all enjoyed this love story. More to come. Thank you))