The Clash of Gods

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kadta POV

" Aaaaaahhhh!" I rocketed to where Nano and Gea were. With a surprise upper cut to the God. Lunching the being past the stratosphere to space. I punched and kicked. Forcing the God further away from Earth.

" Foolish brat! You think the power if Aya will defeat me! She couldn't stop me, what makes you think you can? You have no way to unlock--" I punched Nano in the jaw, cutting him off.

" Will you shut up! I had enough of your crap! Learn to fight properly without boasting or trash talking!" I blasted at him with an array of energy. He crossed his arms to block the assaults.

He went to punch me, but a phased out if the way and chop kicked him in the kidney. He fell and recovered. He phased in front of me and grabbed me by the throat and squeezed, then wrapped his other hand around, I wasn't losing any air. But I felt a sudden drain in power. I kicked him away from me and fly behind him kicking, punching  blasting where ever him flew off to.

Nano was growing more and more furious at me. I was about to land another punch when he grabbed my arm. The slithering tattoos from his weird smoke slowly moved off his being like a bunch if tentacles. Before I could do anything they lashed out and wrapped around me arm and moved up and down my body. I felt paralyzed. My legs weren't bound and neither my arms, but I couldn't will them to fight against the smoke. I could only tremble as I fought to move. The smoke crept up my neck and tried to get into my mouth. I shut it and made grunts of discomforts from the smoke trying to force its way in.

" If you weren't so foul mouth and weren't trying to stop me from my goal to rule the universes and all dimensions. You would make a perfect little pet. A rare beauty with immense power of a Goddess. " He chuckled darkly, " I would be able to have my body back once I take more of your power. I can then dispose of this pathetic host. Then your little friend will fall. Your home will be nothing but space debris..." His golden eyes flashed with an unknown emotion as he pulled me closer to him. His hand gently running through my unruly hair, " You think your strong, I can see the strength in each attack, but your weak in your heart. I wonder if I can break you..." He was now stroking my hair and I growled at this action. I didn't like were is was going and the weird look he wore on my fathers face was what I identified as lust. I knew love. I've seen it in my parents or a random couple. But this was nothing to what I knew of as his golden eyes bore into my black ones. I narrowed my eyes and clamped my mouth tighter to avoid the smokes trial to get in.

" Stubborn Sayian wench, " He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I felt a sudden pain and cried out. He had gotten ahold of my tail. It was firmly wrapped around my waist, but now Nano helded onto it in his vice grip. I was weak and vulnerable to the smokes assault as it sept into my mouth, I tried to close it, but Nano pulled my hair to keep it open. I could feel the smoke, like a horrible burning fire inside me. I felt myself being drained and watched helplessly as he grew stronger, golden eyes burning brighter.

' He can't win. Not while I'm able to fight just a little more. " I closed my eyes and relaxed. I drew all my energy to the center on my being, like a bright star inside if me, but guarded from the searching smoke.

" You...will...never learn... haha...don't underestimate...a...a Sayian." I growled.

I thought back to when I met Gea, when I started to appreciate Dende's help, Riadiza's sacrifice, Gea's family, my family, my parents and I happy and living happily on earth.

My arm twitched and my leg jerked and I willed myself to summon enough energy to make Nano go crash landing back to Earth. I followed him back to Earth in hot pursuit. Luckily it was no where near any civilization and miles deep crater housed a pissed off Nano.