New guy

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

____________________________________

That night, Kadta was pretty happy she and Gea had hung out, bonus, no more math! Her mother hadn't stopped gawking at her and asking about the hair all night, but she didn't mind.She was in to good of a mood, to threaten her to stop.

When she had woken up her hair wasn't all spiky up, but now realized gravity and spiked down. She streaked into her bathroom looking at her no longer curly hair. Checking herself out, Kadta smiled.

" Not bad. " She said gleeful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Luca, its time! " a voice snarled. " You must go to the Orange Star High School. That's were the 'Prince' had powered. "

" Sir! What are my orders? " Luca bowed.

" Kill him! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Kadta, Kadta, Kadta! Guess what!?" Gea beamed, running over to the taller girl.

" What? "

" There's a new kid in school! "

" Wow really! Gosh were is this person from?! What's he/ she like!? And why should I care. " Kadta rolled her eyes.

" Because he's hot! "

" OK, I'm walking away now. " Kadta turned the corner, ran like hell to her next class.

" I was kidding! " Gea yelled.

*************************************

" I'll like to introduce our new student here. " A small, blondie woman turned toward a well fit boy, 17 like Kadta. He had a smile that said he's friendly with gray eyes to match. Light blondie hair had covered his left eye even after he moved it.

" Hi, I'm Luke. " he replied observing the class. All the girls eyed him with lust, but Kadta.

" Yep his hot, but probably not my type." Kadta thought looking back at the window.

" What a nice name Luke! Now lets see were to place you.... " She scanned the room. All the girls held there breaths, but Kadta.

' Gods, it's gonna be me. ' Kadta thought still staring out the window

" Ah yes! Miss Vera. "

' Ah no! ' Kadta hissed in her mind. Two girls started to weep, other shocked beyond repair.

" What!?! " A girl in far to tight pants gasped. " You can't do that! Kadta will kill him!"

" Look! I'm not some monster who kills people for fun. " Kadta vexed. " I'll kill people who tick me off. Your next on my list. " Kadta smirked at the now silent girl.

" I think I'll take my chances." Luke walked to his new seat, Kadta didn't dare make eye contact. But could feel his eyes on her.

" Settle down class." The teacher said strictly.

While Kadta's head was on a roller coaster. Conflicting thoughts about Luke buzzed.

' Get the hell away from me! '

' No, no he should stay! '

' No! '

' Yes! '

' No! '

' Yes! '

' Gods what's wrong with me! ' Kadta couldn't take the fact she sort of, might liked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I wonder if it could be her. No! Why would he be a girl. " Luca laughed at himself for ever thinking such a thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' Why is he staring at me? ' Kadta glanced at Luke.

" Look, if you want notes for this period go ask your new fan club over there. Cause I don't have squat." She hissed.

" Oh no, " Luke turned his charm on. " I just think your very Lovely."