Wishes

6 years later

" Finally ", Gea sighed in relief, " New Namik. " She searched desperately for the planet after discovering Earth's dragon balls wouldn't work. Dende had died and the Genie, Mr. Popo, was barely alive to tell her of Dende's home world. Even with her knew found status as Goddess. She still needed a space craft to get her to Namik. It had taken awhile to get one, do to much of Earth in ruins from the battle with Nano. She helped rebuild cities, reunite families, and try to find the dragon balls. She had returned them to the Dragons keep inside the hyperbolic time chamber.

Earths citizens had been grateful for her help and managed to get her a space craft. Now the beautiful blue and green planet, almost like her own, became closer and closer.

She landed in a little village, the natives came to investigate the visitor.

" Hello, my name is Gea Rav from Earth. " She waved and her tail unfurled from her waist and lazily swayed about.

" You're a sayian. " And elder claimed.

" Yes, I'm the many great granddaughter of Son Goku. I mean no harm, my home was attacked by a being called Nano... He destroyed and killed many people on my planet. I've been helping Earth restore itself. But some of the fallen was my family...and Dende so I came here because earths dragon balls no longer work. Six years ago to the day, my sister fell saving Earth and the universe. Her name was Kadta Vera."

The young women tried to hold back tears, remembering her friend.

" We will gather the other elders and we will help you. Goku was a savor of this race. We will honor him by helping any of his kin. "

" Thank you. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The giant orange dragon balls were brought together in front of the village she landed in.

" Arise Prunga. " was all the female Sayian could understand.

The elder said she had three wishes.

" Three? Awesome! Can he restore Earth from the destruction of Nano, and the good people who fell? "

" That's two wishes, what is your last wish? "

" Will the wish bring my friends back. "

" Yes. "

" Then lastly I wish for my aunt to come back to life. "

The elder spoke to the giant buff dragon in his native tongue.

" Well? Did it... Did it work? " Gea asked nervously.

" Yes. Your wishes have been granted."

" Thank you! Thank you." Gea hugged every Namekians in sight. Crying and laughing. After saying goodbye she took off back to her home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Kadta?! Kadta! "

" I'm here. Stop with the yelling, what you sound like I've been gone. " The older female grumbled. She then smiled, " I'm kidding."

" You need your dose of apples Miss cranky? " The youngest teased," I really missed you. I thought I wasn't going to you again. " She teared up smiling.

" Same here, but goodbye isn't forever ya know. I'm glad to see you my sister. " Kadta smiled a genuine smile.

" What I'm I, copped liver? " an young women said with a smirk, her hands on her hips.

" Auntie! "

" Hey Riadiza. "

The three embraced each other.

" Jayden get in the group hug, don't try to be a macho man in the corner."

The father and daughter were finally reunited. But there was still one more thing left to do.

" Dear children, I believe there is one more wish you have to make. " Dende said behind the joyful family.

" Kadta. Gea. Please get the Keep. " Jayden said.

The girls did as they were told. Later came  back with the Keep opened and the dragon balls glowing. Dende summoned the Chi Dragon, Shenron.

" We wish for Tura to be returned to us, alive that is. " Riadiza commanded.

" It has been done. " The dragon's voice boomed after his eyes glowed red.

" Hello Gea. " A gentle voice called.

" Mom? "

A women, Gea being almost the spitting image of her, held her arms open to her only daughter. "Mom!"

Kadta watched them, then turned to her father. "Have you meet with mom again? "

" She passed." He looked at his child, " She can't come back... But she had changed and no matter what I said or did. She... took..."

" It's fine dad. She changed the day you had left. She was sick already. I just wish I could have gotten chance to forgive her. "

She noticed her father was starring at Tura. " Do you like her?"

" What?! Kadta!"

" You do. Gea! " Kadta ran over to her friend were they plotted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Do you Jayden Vera take Tura Enya Rav as your lawful wedded wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health till death do you part. "

" I do. "

" Do you Tura Rav take Jayden Vegeta Vera as your lawful wedded husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health till death do you part."

" I do. "

" You may kiss the bride. " Mr. Popo said.

" Whoowho we're actual sisters now!" Gea hugged Kadta in a vice grip, who laughed in happiness.

A family was united and the world and universe at leave. The Goddesses and protectors of Earth, who continued to fight for justice and freedom. Proudly upheld their ancestors legacy and wrote their own in return. When needed they'll be there for family, faith, and freedom; the most important treasured in the universe, worth dying for.