Otherworld

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two female sayians have been in the chamber for half a day or half a year so far. Training. Eating. Resting. Repeat.

Gea had become quitter, a little depressed then her more outgoing self.

They had so many questions and so little answers. But one thing is for sure they where going to get to Otherworld and beat Nano's butt.

" It's time. " Kadta stated.

Gea got the dragons keep and  opened it and took out the letter. They sat crisscrossed and put the box in the middle if them.

" We are mortal and death takes us all. We are warriors who protect at all costs. A passage to heaven. A passage to hell. A passage to a world beyond. We are mortal we fear the unknown. We wish to seek knowledge of that fear but as warriors we embrace it dearly. " The girls chanted. The room grew dark and within the chamber time seemed to have stopped. The girls opened their eyes and found themselves in new territory.

First off, there were clouds as far as the eye can see and a demon looking creature that held a clip bord and was giving the girls the most surprised look in his lifetime.

" How! Your alive. You shouldn't be here. " it screeched.

" Oh my head feels like pudding." Gea groaned ignoring the creature.

" Hmmm... Stupid head... We are looking for the one named Bardock. We recovered his note he left in the Dragons Keep. " Kadta handed the letter to the red skinned creature.

He gingerly took the letter and looked over it, but before he could reply.

" No need for that I believe I can be of assistance. " A short, blue skinned bug looking guy said.

" Oh my Gods a giant talking beatle!" Gea yelled and tried to kick it away. The poor guy ducked behind Kadta.

" I'll have you know that I'm the powerful King Kai. "

" I don't know anything about who you are, but you said you can help? " Kadta had pick the poor Kai by the back of his shirt collar and held him at arms length. While Gea had taken the note from the highly confused demon.

" Yes, now will you put me down! " King Kai said while struggling.

Kadta dropped him to the ground. He got up and brushed himself off.

" Jeeze you sayians have no manners sometimes. Anyways come along now you don't have much time. " And with that said he floated over the clouds and beckoned the girls to follow. They looked at each other before floating over the clouds to him.

" Now you two are going to hell, that's were you'll meet Bardock at. But be warned it's easier to get in then out so here. " He then proceeded to hand out two passes to the girls.

" What are these for?" Gea questioned.

" Just when you want to leave hand them to the guards. Now off you two go!"

" Wait what guards!" But it was to late for he had pushed them through the clouds and were falling to hell. Just before hitting the ground they remember they can flipping fly.

" Jerk. Give us a warning before ya go pushing people into hell. " Gea yelled, shaking her fist in the air.

" Ok let's just find this guy and get out of here." Kadta was on high alert.

" No need." A gruff voice came from behind the females.

They swirled to see who. A man stood with wild spiked hair in all directions. He had a tan complexion and had a few scars upon his face. He wore sayian armor from what Kadta recognized from her/Vegeta's memories and he had a red bandana on his forehead. He stood just above Gea's height and wore a scowl that Kadta mirrored.

" I see you got my letter and the change had gone perfectly according to plan. " Glancing to the tails the newly females sayian had wrapped around their waists.

" Can we get to the point. " Kadta huffed.

" Oh but dear how about you ditch the whole saving the world and I don't know... Die!"

" What! " All there sayians glared to the one and only

" Luca!" Kadta growled.