Judgment Day the Battle part 1

I don't own DBZ only my characters.

################################

Kadta's POV

I was about to dig into my twelve helping of fish when I got the strangest feeling, It was like a sudden spike of energy; with the foreboding thoughts of dread that something horrible had just happened. I sprang to feet and flew toward the tree house. Gea, hot on my tail called out; " I'll check the tree house that energy flux came from the Lookout! "

Then sudden realization hit me like a truck. Nano. That energy level was beyond anything we've dealt with. With fresh adrenalin pumping throughout my being I rushed towards the Lookout. I flew as fast as I could, the land below became nothing but a blur of greens and sandy browns. When the Lookout came into view, I was greeted with smoke.

" No... No... Dende! " I cried running toward the limp figure. I fell to my knees, with shaking hands I carefully turned him over. There was purple blood all around him and from what I could tell broken arm along with his neck.

" Miss Kadta... " A faint voice called out.

I served my head to see Me.Popo barely clinging to life.

" Mr.Popo! " I turned back to Dende and closed his eyes. " Rest well my friend. " I prayed before going to the genies aid.

" Kadta... Nano is on his way to your home city..." He coughed up some blood and reached into shirt pulling out a small leather pouch. " Here... There sensu beans...they will help if you get injured."

"Then here, " I hastily opened the pouch to give him the little green bean, " Take it. "

The genie simply smiled, " I have been around for a long time... I wish to see my old friend again."

He passed peacefully at my side, but I had no time to morn. My old home is in danger and I can let more innocent people die.

I rocketed through the sky.

Pass the forest and lakes, I willed myself to go faster.

" Come on Kadta, we have to hurry! " A worried Gea came into view. She flanked my right side.

" What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be with the Keep. "

" No time for that right now. I felt a large energy level in the city. And I'm not looking forward to seeing it in ruins. What happened at the Lookout? "

" Nano attacked and... killed Dende and Mr. Popo... " I gripped the pouch in my hand tightly. Gea remained quite, her usual light features hardened, her jaw clinched and her speed increased.

In the distance rose a black cloud of smoke, as we came upon it, we were greeted by darkness as it blocked out the sun; covering the burning city like a cynical blanket. More explosions, along with the fearful cries of the inhabitants. We landed a block away from the fiery inferno. Clearing a path for the people to escape.

" Is that the last of it!? " I yelled over the ruckus.

" For now, yes! "

" Were is he? We're in plane sight, wouldn't he try to kill us by now. " I grumbled to myself, I was on high alert, waiting for something to happen. It had gotten quite where we're were at, I turned to ask Gea if we should split up.

But instead I froze, I could explain the sudden weight I felt or the lack if air. I felt light and sick. I felt the sensation of being in a dream. Everything had speed up around me, but I was stuck in slow motion.

Before me stood a man with jet black hair I had come to know and light moca skin I was a blessed with and his face, strong chin, a sharp nose I inherited, but this man was far from the man I knew and in his eyes I saw the wolf in sheep's clothing. Cold and venomous, with the lust for power that is the very sickness in his heart that can never be fulfilled.

" Nano. " I growled. I felt the yellow aura surround me. This is the monster that took my father away. The monster that destroyed my friends life. Who continually hid in the shadows, ordering his minions to do his dirty work for him like a cowerd.

" My my, " he cocked his head to the side, a sinister smile was plaster on his face, " My little girl is all grown up..." He eyed me up and down, stopping at my tail, " into a Sayian. "  The word Sayian dripped out of his mouth with venomous melance.

" You are not my father and I'm not your daughter . You filthy parasite. " I growled. An unknown amusement flashes in his hellish eyes and he sneered as if he won this argument already.

" Oh, am I not? As you stated I'm a parasite... " He sneered, " and whatever you inflict on me your father feels it. Kill me... and you kill your dear daddy."

Shock. I wasn't sure when he stuck me, but I ended up 20 blocks away from my original position. The confusion didn't last long because I had made my decision.

Kill or be killed; never back down from a fight.