Kadta's Promise

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

_____________________________________

Kadta's POV

I watched as Gea cried over her Aunts lifeless form. I'm still shocked by what happened. She came out of nowhere, attacked us... no tried to kill us, then let's herself take a death blow. That's not fair to Gea! She just got back one of her closer family member and then that person died. Died! Most importantly Gea had killed her, this is the most non-violent person I ever known. I can't image what she's going through.

I sat by Gea. She sobbed and wailed. Occasionally hitting the body to see if it was all a cruel joke.

A hand was placed upon my shoulder, I looked up to see Dende.

" We should remove the body now. I'll keep it in a special pod that will keep her from decay. Then maybe we can bring her back. "

I nodded slowly, turning to Gea, I tugged her arm a little. She slowly obliged and we made it back to my room.  She turned to see Mr. Popo carry off the young woman and place her in a pod. Dende then placed a few blue flowers in her hands. Then they picked up the pod, transferring away from the blood, ruin  but mostly poor Gea.

" Were are they taking her? " Gea asked.

" A safe place to keep her body. " What more could I tell.

" She wasn't like that. "

" Shush now, you're going to get yourself all worked up again. "

" But she was the only family a had left. My mother. My father. Nothing now. I've been alone for a long time, but still... " She trailed off going silent. I guided her to my bed and she fell instantly asleep.

I left the room to find Dende. But instead he found me.

" She is taken care of. Dear Riadiza, I didn't know what had happen to her after Nano had gotten your father. "

" What! My father...but he...he... " I couldn't think of what to say. Dende then told me of what happened after my father had left and their first encounter with Nano.

" He had thought in doing so you, Gea, and everyone else would be safe. " Dende finished.

" Nano broke his promise. " I growled coldly.

" Not until he found out that the  reincarnations of Goku and Vegeta had awoken. Which were entitled to Gea and yourself. "

I couldn't believe that my father had become host to that monster and I'm not going to stand around for him to keep attacking. I immediately left for the chamber. I shut the door and went to look at the note in the Dragons keep. If this Bardock knows about 'End ' then that's who I'm going to find. Even if I have to kill my self to get to him.

" This is a promise, Gea you have family, you and I sisters till the end. I vow to destroy this darkness that thinks it can break us and take the people we love. I swear to my last breath that I will uphold my sayian legacy and never give up my pride! "

I powered up to super sayian.

" I am Kadta Vera. I am the descendant of Prince Vegeta of Planet Vegeta home of the Sayian race. Vegeta Protector of Earth, I am your reincarnation and I am ready to fully awaken. "

I felt like a part of my soul was tearing out of me and I had to keep myself from losing consciousness. Before me stood a flame hair man. He too was Super Sayian. he crossed his arms over his chest and glared down at me. He had to be Vegeta cuz who the heck would it be... Caesar Augustus?

" Kadta, " He said sternly, " state your reason to be fully awakened. "

" To kill the monster that dared to think I'm weak by not fighting me face to face, using people as helpless pawns in his so called game. He took everything from me. He thinks he can underestimate the strength of a teenage sayian female warrior he has another thing coming to him, a nightmare! " I growled flaring my blue kai.

Vegeta smirked a bit at my last sentence.  " Use your anger, trust your instincts, and most importantly keep your pride girl. That will help when you become a full blooded Sayian. "

" Wait. I was hoping that I can go to Otherworld, I need to speak to Bardock."

" To learn about 'End '. " Vegeta stated with a quirk brow.

" Yes. "

" To get to Otherworld you must to learn how to separate your soul from your body through use of an ancient meditation. "

" Ok. " I shrugged. " Let's get this over with so I can start working on that. "

He stepped toward me, we locked eyes and he placed his hand over my heart and the other on my head. At first I didn't feel anything and was about to tell him to start the process already, when I felt my body become numb then very hot. My heart began to beat so fast I thought it would burst. It felt as if all the blood had rushed to my head and my spine felt like it was growing. Energy that I had no clue was in me was untapped and flowing thought my being, soothing the fire in my head and back.

I never broken eye contact. A clinch of the jaw and a wince, but we were in a full scale stare down. Finally he removed his hands. Instantly my body was in relief of the fire, but I wouldn't say I was back to normal. Every sound, movement or smell was heightened, I could have sworn I heard the blood flowing thought Vegeta's veins. Another thing was something kept brushing my leg. I turn to look at my butt and couldn't help but squeak in surprise. There was a brown tail curling and swaying around. I wanted to grab it but something told me that was not a good idea.

" How do you feel? " Vegeta asked after he observed me.

" I don't know how to put it...just different. My senses feel ten times stronger...um... I have a tail. That should do it. " I told him without looking at him, I find the tail to be highlight of the change.

' It's so furry...and now I sound like Gea. ' I thought.

" Get some training in with your senses and remember what I told about getting to Otherworld. " He practically nagged.

" Ok! Ok! Just go back to my soul or whatever it is. " I rushed to training grounds in the chamber. When it felt like my soul was whole again I knew he and I were one in the same again.

" Nano you will pay. " I vowed.