Oh crap!

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

____________________________________

The bell rang signaling the lunch.

" Finally, I thought the old man wouldn't shut up! " Luca vexed. ' I wanted to kill him so badly, but my lord just had to make me stay undercover in order to find the damned monkey prince! '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Oh hi Luke! " A girl with red hair smiled brightly. He looked past her at the two girls coming up the stairwell.

' Kadta? Looks like she just came from a battle. ' Luke mused. ' Course women shouldn't even be fighters. '

" So I think the most popular girl and boy should be together. " The girl flipped her hair and raised her chest trying to get something out of him. Her bright smile flicked to annoyance. ' His not looking at me! ' She turned around to see who her competition is. Relief flooded though her seeing it was the outcasts of the school.

" Oh it's the freak and her gullible little friend? " She sneered. " What's going on with their hair? Well that's freaks for ya." She laughed turning back to Luke who was still starring at them. Mostly at Kadta.

Kadta had locked eyes with Luke then noticed the red head beside him giving her the evil eye.

"Like the hair you snob! " Kadta jeered. After the crazy gym class both she and Gea hair had gone wild.

The startled red head then yelled at Luke. " Her!?! You choose her instead my me! "

Luke looked down at her. " Your my not type."

" You should get your head straight on who you should be around, if you don't want to be a loser like them. " The girl huffed and stormed off.

" Kadta can we go to my locker real fast?" Gea asked.

" Isn't that why were up here. " Kadta raise her arm make a circular motion with her hand.

" Oh ya. I forgot."

" Go put away your stuff! " Kadta ordered.

" Kk " As Kadta waited she was leaning agaist a wall with arms crossed, head bowed with her eyes closed, deep in thought. Luke walked over to her.

" Hey. "

" I see you turned Jane down." Kadta stated eyes still closed. " You're either smart or your stupid."

" Why do you say that? " He mused.

" What do you want Luke? " Kadta asked annoyed.

" You know you're pretty cute when you get upset. " Kadta's eyes shot open.

" Listen here you I'm not going to fall for any of your 'smooth talk ' like the other twits around here. "

" Then how about this? " He leaned in and put his hands on either side of her, trapping her in. His face was just inches from her. Kadta turned her head away with a light blush upon her cheeks.

" No." Kadta still wasn't looking at him.

" Really? " He questioned.

" No! I don't like you, I just met two periods ago. NOW GET OFF!" She was mentally freaking out. Hiding it in her rage.

" I'm just teasing." Luke smiled. " No need for drama. "

" Hello people. " Gea appeared. " Seems like the two of you are getting along." Seeing how Luke still hasn't moved away from Kadta.

Kadta growled and pushed his arm out of her way.

" You would make a cute couple." Gea beamed.

" What!?! " Kadta mouth pratictly fell to the floor.