Plan? Plan.

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Luca!"

" Miss me sweet heart? "

" Luca you asshat! What are you doing here! " Gea growled

" Well Kadta here did kill me and I'm not a very good person... So I'm in hell. You two on the other hand are not. "

" Luca I will not hesitate to blast you into The End itself. " Bardock hissed.

" Calm your self. I came to give you a little insight in who exactly your dealing with. Nano will be impossible to beat but you can make him weak and send him back to End another 1000 years give or take. "

" And what then when he returns. Have two more chosen sayians recarnations to send him back with a little chance that they can send him back. No he needs to be destroyed for good. Nothing left not even a soul if possible. " Kadta clenched her fists, " If your saying we can't beat him only weaken him. We lose. Humanity loses. "

Luca stared at her for awhile. He then sighed and looked away.

" I wasn't always like what I am now you know. "

" What do you mean? " Gea asked.

" I have been by Nano's side for a long time became his right hand man. Doing his dirty work. He's a God. A fallen God to be exact. He needs a host to survive because when he was stripped of his status as a higher being he lost his body and was sent to End to remain their forever. But one day he was able to escape because of hell going out of wack, but he was still stuck in hell. When everything was made correct again by the your sayian forefathers. He knew he had to destroy them seeing how they can be a threat in his plans. He stuck out if hell and onto earth and use a human as a host for years learning and waiting to strike. "

" That's great and all but how did you play into this. " Gea questioned.

" Let him finish! " Kadta hushed her.

" I was his servant and friend when he was a God. I was granted the ability to live as long as I was needed in service. When he fell I was to be sent to my home world to live out the rest of my life, but then I was kept to watch over Nano to make sure he stays in End. When he got out of hell I followed him to earth to try to talk some sense into him, he and I were friends. But... " Luca trailed off.

" He used that smoke mind control stuff. " Gea whispered.

" Yes, his being stripped and put into End had corrupted him to were he became a different man. "

" Where does the Dragons keep play into this. We know it kept the dragon balls safe but we found Bardock's note saying there's a fifth element or something along those lines. " Gea stated with worry, her tail twitching.

" I believe I can answer that. " Bardock spoke up, " The Keep was the very thing why Nano was stripped. It contains the very first divine being's energy. It's said that her energy is that other gods were given to when she decided to pass. But with so much power it had to go somewhere. So it was put into kept to protect anything that needed to be hidden from prying eyes. Nano was one of the being given energy to become a God along with 11 others for some of the other universes. Nano thought that he should have been the only one to receive her power. And began a power hunt destroying the other gods universes and taking there power. But he yearned for the Keep. "

" What should we do with the Keep. If it stays at the lookout it's bound to be found sooner or later. " Kadta paused thinking.

" For now we should move the Box and wait for Nano to make his next move. Gea, we should move from the lookout and take the box with us. That way we can be less of a target and make sure no one is around us. Plan? " Gea piped in.

" It's a plan. Ok we can do this! " Kadta agreed.