Moving day

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

##############################

The girls quickly thought of the best place to hind the box.

" It's so simple it might work. " Luca scoffed at the whole ordeal.

" Or it get the them killed along with the universe. " Bardock grumbled.

" Don't be so worrisome pop pop. " Gea said with a smile.

" What did you just call him? Oh never mind, it's the only shot we have to get Nano off our trail." Kadta sighed. " Even if it's a treehouse. "

" It's in the middle of no where and it'll be like we're camping. "

" yay... " Kadta threw her arms in the air in mock enthusiasm.

" There's no time for chit chat, get going now every second wasted is an advantage for Nano. " Bardock chastise the girls.

" Sorry. "

" Now get the hell out of Hell and go save the universe! " Luca urged them.

Kadta and Gea chanted the same phrases in an meditative state and found themselves back in the chamber. They rushed to where the keep hidden under a blanket.

" Come on slow poke! " Gea raced out the door with a flustered soon to be ticked off Kadta running after her.

" Bye guys we'll be back sooner or later. " Gea yelled to the Genie and Namekian who where surveying the damage to the Lookout.

" bye! " Kadta hastily said with a quick wave before rocketing off to catch up to her hyped companion. Gea was flying south of where they use to live in the city toward mountains and desert valleys; no place she had been but in past have.

It was peaceful. Like a when a parent finally puts a fussy child to sleep and can enjoy the silence after a long day with the kid. Kadta wanted nothing more but for the silence to remain unbroken, so she could look below to a land filled with an untamed mystery.

Gea then started to slow down and descend. Both girls weaved through branches and mass canopy of leaves. Before settling to the forest floor.

" I don't see this tree house of yours. " Kadta said while looking up and around at the branches.

" We have to do a little hiking trip before we make it there. " Gea set the Keep on a Rick and walk to a little path that was slightly over grown with vegetation. " Down here. "  And started down the path.

Kadta was now in charge of the Keep and followed Gea with it in her arms.

It was just silence to Kadta even with birds chirping and the crunch of dried up leaves and sticks beneath their feet as they walked. Peaceful.

" I hope to come back here again after all this Nano and Keep business is over and done with. " Kadta blurted.

Gea turned to look at her friends and smiled, " Maybe we can live here. "

" Ounce we get to the tree house we can build on to it and live in it just the two of us. " Kadta jokes along.

" We could get a pet."

" Ya a pet guard... Dinosaur! "

The two burst out laughing.

" It's not a bad idea. " Gea said wiping a tear away. " Oh! Look, there it is! "

Gea ran up to a fairly large tree fort.

" Home sweet tree house. " Kadta placed the Keep into Gea's arms and claimed up the rope latter. It was pretty sturdy even after all this time not in use. Leaves littered the floor and a few spider webs hung there and here.

" How did you find this place? " She asked in awe.

" Riadiza and I made it to escape from my mom when we accidentally set the kitchen on fire or just to play and have fun. " Gea answered as she flew up with the Keep.

" Hm. " Kadta just looked away as Gea mentioned her aunt.

" We better get settled. I have some blankets and snacks around here... somewhere, but we might have to go fishing or hunting for food. "

" Sounds like something to do in the morning, it's almost night and right now the sandman is getting to me. " Kadta yawned while sweeping some leaves and laying a sleeping bag and blanket she found for them to rest in.

" Guess your right. " Gea stripped out of her training shirt and pants as Kadta put her hoodie on after getting out of her training outfit as well.

Two exhausted sayian teens fell straight to sleep with tails curled around eachothers wrist.