The almost doge ball masacure

I don't own DBZ, only my characters.

_____________________________________

" He said that! " Gea gasped. " Well, ya know he's right. You are very pretty. "

Kadta looked away blushing in annoyance. " Don't push it. Cause I swear you tell anyone... "

" Don't be such a worry wort. " Gea rolled her eyes. They both had gym class and lunch, which isn't so bad. Both girls were pretty good at sports, better than all the boys. That's saying something!

Now they were in the locker room changing into the reacquired black shorts and gray tops, as the others spread to hot gossip about the new hottie, Luke.

" Do you like him back? " Gea asked. Kadta bopped her on the head with a shoe.

" OW! " Gea rubbed her head. Kadta slammed her locker shut, shoving her hoddie in a crumpled hep.

" NO! I don't like him, I just met him. Every girl is after him, BUT you and I."

" Surrrrreeee... " Gea raised her hands in fake surrender, as they both headed for the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Okay class! " the coach barked. " We'er gonna be playing doge ball! team Capt's. pick your players!"

" Kadta."

" Serra. "

" Gea. "

" Cole. "

Kadta looked over her friend, Gea was smiling waiting for the captains to finish up. " Oh this is going to be fun." Kadta smirked.

In no time the teams took their places on ether side of the gym.

" On my mark you'll start! " Coach ordered.With a blow of the whistle the game began. With Gea on offence and Kadta on defence. Gea gracefully bobbed and weaved not ounce getting hit. While Kadta was catching and chucking the red spheres with amazing speed.

" I'm getting bored. I'm going offence with you!" Kadta yelled over to Gea. She nodded ducking when a ball came flying at her head.

Most of there team stood in awe of the swift, cunning movements of the girls, then got hit in the head or other body parts. Till it was a team of three against a team of of twelve.

" Defence?" Gea glanced over to Kadta.

" Defence. " Kadta nodded, grabbing a ball. Gea followed her lead. She looked like a different person, eyes on target, muscles tensed, and not smiling like a fool! Kadta's instinct kicked in, a thirst for blood.

" I'm the perfect predator. " She snickered.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They yelled in union, little flashes of light surrounded them. Not knowing what was happening, the kids just went on with the game. Throwing the spheres at them. One had made contact with Kadta's leg, caught it with her foot. Kicking it in the air, catching it then flung it at a girl with pig tails. Gea's energy was increasing, her hair went darker and spiked in crazy directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What! " Luca growled. " Goku is powering too! " He checked his scouter in his pocket.

" Down stairs. I can't get there with this runt of a math teacher lecturing me! " Luca cursed under his breath.

" My lord won't be happy about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kids were screaming, unconscious and hiding from the girls deadly attacks. Both of their kai levels were climbing. Kadta had a blue aura, Gea's was golden both girls eyes were glowing. Doge balls were melting and catching fire from the force of their throws.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They roared. Their auras became to much, growing larger in power engulfing the whole gym with light.

*************************************

" Behold the true power of a Sayian warrior! "

*************************************

" I am the Light in the darkness. I am the alley to good and the nightmare to you! "

*************************************

The girls had memory flashes of other times, places, and battles.Then the power surge stopped. The girls returned to normal, ( or some what, the hair thing stuck.) Kadta looked around at ounce was a gym.

" What the heck happened here? " Kadta panted.

" We won!!! " Gea jumped in the air, pumping her fist.