Pictures

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ
Sadie and I were sitting at a couch near the set of fear street. Waiting for Sadie to wrap up on filming
" hey love, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick " I say standing up " okay " Sadie responded.

Sadies POV:
Y/N had left to the bathroom and I was pretty bored, but I did notice that Y/n left her phone on the coffee table in front of us. I stood up and grabbed it. We're both very loyal so I know her password. I type it in and go to the camera app.
I start to take silly photos some including bob.
I had took about 16 pictures of me smiling or jokingly choking myself in the photos.
I didn't want to completely mess up her storage plus she's got many photos of me. Literally Her camera roll is basically me! I sat back down and waited patiently for Y/N to come back.
Y/N's POV:
" I'm back " I said jumping on the couch slightly almost falling on Sadie.
Her following me every were I go with her eyes until I sat down.
We talked for a little bit until I decided to check my phone.
I did notice her smiling at me which is normal but weird.
For some reason I wanted to click my photo album, so I did and when I did there was what I would say million of photos of Sadie that she probably took while I was at the bathroom.
" aha did you takes these? " I said giggling
" yea " she said trying to talk from all her laughter.
I smiled at my phone seeing all the pictures of my girlfriend Sadie sink.

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ