Slushies

I don't really like this one but it's been in my drafts forever so here yea go ( Max mayfield imagine, also a little make out session)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Y/N'S POV :
I was at Max's house. We had just come back from the gas station near by. Max and I both got slushees and items to snack on while we were at her house. Now current time.
I was sat on Max's lap. She was kissing me as I was playing with her hair. Her hands were on my cheeks as she shoved my head closer to hers. We stopped quickly as we heard the phone ring. Max groaned and stood up to get it. "hello" she said. While I waited, I looked down at my shoes patiently. "Who was it?" I asked. "It was Mike" she stated. "He wants us to go to his house, he said he found something important" she said gathering her stuff. I raised my eyebrows as I gathered my own stuff.
- Time Skip -
"finally you guys are here" Mike said opening the door. I awkwardly smiled at him while Max told him to shut up. We headed down to his basement, where the rest of the party was. "hey" I said to El as Max and I sat next to her. "Why are your guys tongue purple?" Will asked. I looked up at him. Until I realized what happened. "oh-uh I had a cherry slushy" I said smiling. "and I had a blueberry one" Max said shrugging. "gross" Mike said. While Lucas and Dustin made kissing noises. El sat there confused but we reassured her it was nothing.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Idk if you guys would like
this one but I hope you do <3