Jelousy

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ
Sadie had decided to take me out on a fancy date night. I would always appreciate the most littlest things she would do.
" thank you love, for all of this" I said playing with the rings on Sadies hands.
" no problem darling!" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
The waitress approached us with a smile.
" hello! do you guys know what you'd like?"
She asked. We both told her what we wanted as she wrote it down. "Alright! I'll be right back" she said winking at Sadie. I shifted in my seat awkwardly, clearly annoyed of the lady's actions. I turned to Sadie who also looked quite uncomfortable but reassured me it was okay.
" it's okay love, my heart is for you only" she said with a giggle. Giving me a kiss on the lips and holding my hand. Which could make anyone feel better. We sat there talking about the most randomness stuff that we adored.
The waitress came back with our food and drinks. "Alright, will that be all for you" she said. Again, glancing at Sadie.
"no that will be all, thank you " I said with a sarcastic smile giving her a slight wave. "Oh okay well that's your say, anything for you love?" She asked Sadie.
My eyes went big in shock at her commentary. " oh uh that's okay" the red head girl who id call my girlfriend said. Sadie had brought our hands that were locked together from under the table to on top. Clearly showing the lady that we were together. "Alright" the waitress said and left. "That will keep her mouth shut" said Sadie with an eye roll turning back to me. We enjoyed our food and had our kind share of laughs and just being together was enjoyable. Other than that flirty waitress, this date was perfect I thought to myself. Kissing Sadie as we left the restaurant.

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ

Your daily dose of Sadie Sink!" gay panic"

" gay panic"

390 words