Reunited

Part 2 to: Long distance

♡︎ ☀︎︎
It was currently the day before Sadie would come back from filming. I was making her a cute sign for when we picked her up. I did it in a joking matter since it's always in the corny movies. The sign had said "Sadie will you marry me?". I laughed looking at the sign, really missing Sadie's presents. I cleaned up my mess and headed to my room. Taking a shower, and getting into my pajamas I sat down on my bed. Excited for tomorrow I played some music and headed to sleep.

I woke up with excitement ready to pick Sadie up from the airport. I ran to the bathroom. I washed my teeth, face, and showered. Making my way downstairs I took a quick granola bar to take on the road. I couldn't forget my sign either so I grabbed that as well. It was really hard putting it in car but I managed. Driving to the airport I listened to some music thinking about Sadie the whole ride. Could've sworn I might have crashed a couple times or so. I had finally arrived at the airport and took all the supplies to make the red headed girl's day better. I waited for my girlfriends plane to arrive and in a matter of time I saw Sadie walking towards me. I ran to her and gave her a hug. Almost dropping the stuff in my hands I gave her a very passionate kiss. Some people were staring but at least they knew Sadie was mine. The kiss felt like forever. We both must have really missed each other that bad. " I miss you so much" Sadie said pulling apart. "Me to, love" I said with a smile. Almost forgetting to show her my sign. "aw, yes" she said leaning in for another kiss. " I don't think I can go another month without you" she said.
" I agree" I said with a giggle. Grabbing her hand we made our way to the car.
Being so excited to be in each other's presents again.

♡︎ ☀︎︎