Target trip

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ
I was currently very bored, Sadie and I were staying at a hotel to be close to the set of a project Sadie was filming. Its quite boring there's nothing to do in here. So me and Sadie decided to have a trip to target. Since none of us can really drive, we walked there not only is it healthy but good for the environment.
We  got there and started to look through all the sections of items.
" Y/N how would this look on me? " Said Sadie with a smirk
" stunning " I said with a smile
She was holding a pretty pink dress with a nice flower and strawberry design.
" Oh, look what I found " i said holding up a sage green version of her dress.
" cute" I said then gasping we could have matching dresses! I said with a huge smile.
Sadie laughed and smiled grabbing the dress she picked out.
We checked out some more isles and we even stopped for some Starbucks.
We got to the self checkout and paid for all our stuff.
While walking out of the target parking lot Sadie said " these dresses are lesbian goals not gonna lie "
I looked back at her and smiled at here blushing.

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ
This one was so cute ahh:D 
Also here's the dress inspo I was going for ~

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ This one was so cute ahh:D  Also here's the dress inspo I was going for ~

Imagine it any color you'd like for your preference!