Sick day

Max mayfield ♡︎
————————
Max's POV:
"Hey guys!" I said walking towards the party. "Where's Y/N?" I asked seeing that she wasn't at the movie theater with us.
"She's sick" tuned in Mike. Will nodded.
"I should probably go check up in her, sorry guys" I said.
" she wouldn't check up on me if I were sick." Said Lucas sarcastically.
"Well, Max and Y/N are best friends." Will said
"Who cares, let's get inside." Mike says as the rest of the party's follows.
Y/N'S POV:
I woke up with a headache and the soreness of a sore throat. Which meant I had to skip out on today's Movie theater plans with the party.
I made my way to the kitchen when I heard a knock. "oh hey!" I said as the person at the door was Max. "Hey can I come in?" The redhead said with a slight blush. "Sure my parents are at work anyways" I said. She smiled as she sat on my couch. "Aren't you suppose to be with the rest of group" I asked confused.
"oh yea, I just wanted to check up in you" she said. "well I don't wanna get you sick" I said backing away. "it's okay" she said standing up "here, let me make you some soup"
- Time skip -
I sat down at the couch. staring at everything around me. Picture frames, plants, and Max. I've liked her for quite some time but haven't had the gut to ask her, I'm not even sure if she would date a girl. But Max is caring and-
"Your soups ready" max said interrupting my thought. "Thanks, you really didn't have too" I said sighing. Max sat down next to me, i started at how pretty she was. She looked at me and we both started to lean in. Our lips connected. The kiss lasted for what felt like forever, but I wasn't complaining. We pulled away. "I like you a lot Max" I said. "Me to Y/n L/N, but I am feeling sick now" she said laughing. "Oh sorry" I said nervous. "It's okay" she giggled. "Now we can be sick together"
♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ
a/n
I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry for that but I'm back and this chapter probably sucks.
Love,
Angelica <3