~8. A trip and teasing~

Unbothered my mind and body left a state of dreaming and I was able to feel the gentle fingertips, of a particular bonde, gliding up and down my back. Shivers spread along my spine.

"Good morning sleepy head." Cate whispered and a small smile drew over my lips, but she couldn't see it, since my face was half way buried in my own hair and a pillow.

"Love, I know you're awake. C'mon get up." She hummed super close by my ear now.

My body hair rose all over and the woman's hands roamed along my sides, slightly rubbing over my side boobs and that was when I turned around and if I'd open my eyes they would face the ceiling. Yet I didn't for a moment longer.

"Come on, let's get up."

I didn't move further than the turn, just a moment ago, earning some tickling in my stomach area.
As my eyes fly open in between the laughter, I realized I was still naked and out of reflex covered my breasts.

The woman next to me rose an eyebrow, "Yesterday, I saw way more than these, beautiful." She grinned and rubbed her thumb in a gentle swipe along my cheek.

"Ha-ha. Why do I even need to get up?" I pouted my lip and turned on my side, facing Cate in her sitting position.

When did she change into clothes? And she did her hair? What time is it even?

"Well..." Cate stroke along my side. "I will pick up Dash from my sister today... and I thought you would join me, perhaps?" Her son? I would like to meet him again and see how much he's grown in the past years. Wasn't his birthday some time soon? I thought so.. My longer pause, must have earned Cate to grow nervous as she cut in. "It was just a thought-"

"No, I would love that, Cate." I beam and the blonde breathed out relieved.

"Okay, be ready in-" she took a brief glance at her phone. "-well, ten minutes." And she smiled, as my mouth fell to the ground.

Ten minutes? Challenge accepted.

"Go, go, go, get ready." She clapped her hands, while walking outside the room.

"Ugh." Groaning to myself, I moved my limbs gently.

Well let's get done with that, right? Unhurriedly I swung my legs out of bed and to my surprise my suitcase was right next to my side. Geez, I could have gotten it by myself, I did not want Cate to have more ballast, then she had already.

Within the next five minutes I even found an outfit, which screamed not slutty or too homeless. It was a comfortable in-between.

Shower. Two minutes.

So, I rushed into the bathroom and quickly jumped into the shower. The water ran down my body, over my abdomen, but this time I was not reminded of the remorse or embarrassment. Cate was an angel. When we stayed underneath the pouring water and I took in the details of her face, she remained gentle with her hands by my hips. The perfectly sculpted features of her whole...

I desperately wanted to be there for her as well. I wanted her to feel safe around me and I hoped for the custody rights situation to go by smoothly. Cate's love for her son was undeniable. She and Dash were one duo. This woman would absolutely do anything for her son and that was simply said beautiful.

There weren't many families or parent-child relationships that happened to be this healthy.

Fuck, now it had already been four minutes in the shower. I was horrible at time management! Good I hadn't decided to become a secretary. Swiftly I stepped out of the shower, dried my body and hair with a towel off and quickly put on my creme coloured sweatpants, a black bra, with matching thong and a dark grey blouse. There certainly was no time for makeup, instead I just grabbed my phone and wallet and closed the door behind me. In truth, I slammed it shut.