~46. The News...~

Panting heavily, Cate rolled onto her back and stretched out like a starfish. I moved in closer to her neck and planted kisses onto her skin. Gosh, she really is on fire. My left hand reached for her chest, whilst I leaned onto the other. Kissing her. Feeling how I am able to make Cate just as crazy as she drives me, feels so... good. A smirk formed on my lips, while I let them connect with the blonde's neck. With my left hand I gently brushed over her nipple, before giving her breast a squeeze.

The woman quickly placed her hands on each side of my face and pulled me up to her lips, locking them with her own. However, the kiss didn't end as I expected. I thought, it would grow incredibly heated... and you know what I mean.

Cate pushed my face gently away and breathed heavily. "Give me a break, darling. This was what? Our fourth round?" She chuckled exhausted.

I relaxed my hand, but let it still on top of her body.

"I can't believe how much energy I have this morning." I giggled out out of breath myself and placed my head on the other woman's shoulder.

Cate stroke my hair, "Me neither, darling. Gosh, but this was amazing!"

A pleased smiled washed over my face, "Everything that includes you and me naked is amazing."

The woman shook her head laughing, "You are unbelievable. Are you ready for some lunch?"

I frowned slightly, "What time is it?"

"About three O'clock. I'll order something. Any wishes?" Cate slowly escaped my touch, as she sat up.

"Don't leave me!" I pouted and the blonde swung her head around, making those golden locks swing around as well.

It was the perfect view. The sun was shining through the curtains and hit her skin, painting it golden.

"We need food, I'm starving! And you need food as well!" The woman pointed out.

"I'm not even hungry-" My pathetic attempt to convince her otherwise was interrupted by my growling stomach.

"Oh okay wow. We need food ASAP." With that said, Cate picked up the phone and began ordering a whole bunch of things, before she returned to me.

I heard her speaking, form the other room, even though the noises were dimmed. I loved it. Her voice.

Back united in bed, she made sure I would be smiling, as she bit her lip. It usually force me to grin.

"Let's cover up a little. The employees aren't payed enough to see us." Cate laughed and leaned down to grab the robe from the floor.

"Put that on."

I frowned and the blonde laid down on her side, right next to me, "Why? Aren't you happy with what you see?"

The blonde woman moved in close to my face. "You are," She placed a kiss onto my forehead. Each cheek and on the tip of my nose. Taking her sweet time. "Incredibly sexy and if I was able to, I would ban clothes from our house." She smirked. "However that isn't possible and for now I just don't want to frighten the employees, who bring the food." Cate spoke in her deep and sexy voice, as she pecked my lips, sending a smile to my lips. "And I might as well am a little possessive, when it comes to you, my love."

"Convincing." I grinned and sat up in the bed, grabbing the robe.

"Well, I'm glad." Cate grinned, as I wrapped my body into the piece of fabric, covering my boobs and belly, or so I had attempted it.

The robe almost didn't wrap around my middle. I gasped out, "Cate, I can't believe this!"

The blonde looked at me with warm eyes, whilst sneaking  her hands on my belly. She bend down and kissed it, thus she stayed down there. Warm breath hovered over my skin. Suddenly I heard her whispering.