Chapter 7.

Double update.....here u goooo.......

In the yacht. One of the Ashok's employee came running to him.

Emp: ashok bhai....someone has asked our yacht for rent for 10days...

Ashok: ask them to wait in meeting hall.

Emp: no bhai...they want a tour of yacht..

Ashok: hey I am telling u na-- he was cut off by some men who came inside the room with guns and took control of the room fully. Ashok saw that Aamir dalvi coming into the room.

Ashok:(to veer) it's all because of u only ...u have became so playfull like a kid now a days...u have to be serious in the work that too our work has to be done with full seriousness....

He went Aamir and asked him to sit but jerked Ashok's hand and started talking.

Aamir: what have u done....If I came to u through agent he will be responsible for my work but I came directly to u guys....what have u done... I can kill that judge in a fraction of second but my whole group will be found. Ur son said he will do it correctly but....

Ashok: leave it sir....he is just a kid...done a small mistake *one of the Aamir's men pointed a gun towards him*   no a big mistake....

Aamir: haa....then u are accepting u are a small kid right....then u have to the works according to ur heights and capabilities....

Ashok: what sir....u are telling to the work which we were doing 5 years back....he have to grow up right....calm down....

But Aamir punched ashok in his face and spoke...

Aamir: whom u are asking to be calm down....

Thats it veer's anger got to its peak ..he took his gun from his back statrted shooting Aamir's men who were holding Rocky and others. Then he turned and pointed the gun at Aamir and he did the same. Both were pointing the gun at each other.

Ashok: hey hey calm down all of u rocky leave all of u leave....then he turned to veer.

Ashok: veer put the gun down...I said put the gun down veer.....

Veer sighed in frustration and started to shoot at the flower vases in the room. And went away....

Aamir: what right u have to get angry...I only have to be angry...u got ur money right them u hav-- he was cut off by veer..

Veer: shut up....if u utter a word more u will not take a step more alive....(to ashok). Give him back his money.....he said angrily.

Ashok: hey are u kidding...the money is finished....everything I paid for the expenses....

Veer gave a stare at him and went to the kitchen of the yacht. He searched in the big barrels and got a bag. He took it and came to Aamir and threw the bag to him. Take ur money and get out of here.... Aamir started go out...

Veer: hold on.... ur target has been missed but from my childhood my target hasn't missed even once ..now also it didn't missed....that judge  has got some more days to live..... till yesterday he was ur target from now he is my target....today or tomorrow whenever it is....his death will be in my hands only....now go...GO....why are standing still.... I don't care if u appoint any other agent to kill him....but in 10 days before he submits the reports I will kill him.....he said punching and breaking the glass table before him in  frustration and went out of the room punching his hand in air.

Ashok got upset and sat on the bench beside. Aamir went to him and gave the bag back to him.

Aamir: this is not the full amount...in 10 days after finishing him 4 times more than this will reach u...

Ashok: thank u soo much...he will surely finish him....

Aamir: they have put National security force for his safety....ask ur son to be alert....he left saying this....
Veer was just looking at him in anger filled eyes....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

Is veer really going kill Amal....be ready...next chapter vaishu and sid's intro.....