Chapter 17.

Sid/Avu :YOU......both of them said at eachother....

Amal: do u guys know each other.....

Sid: yeah dad....I met her in the market yesterday....

Vaishu looked at sid like asking him 'is she the one....' and Sid nodded his head slightly. Vaishu know about her as sid shares everything with Vaishu.

Vaishu : she is so cute baby bro....she whispered to him

Sid: shut up di....he whispered back

Vaishu giggled at him.

Amal: ohh then it's ok...I hope u both didn't got into fight when u met...

Avu: actually sir...u are right we got into fight only....

Amal: I knew it.....first of all don't call me sir...call me papa or uncle.....

Avu smiled at him weakly.

Dadi: it's ok Amal...but first tell us who is she....what is she doing here...

Amal: haa mom...she is Avneet...actually she is one of the witness for my case...she also lost her brother to that heartless group a month ago and now she is willing to be the witness against them.... it's not safe for her out....so only I brought her here as she will be safe and also she will move on when she will be with the other kids....

Dadi: ohh it's ok Amal....don't worry we will take care of her....u are also like a grand daughter to me beta...come....

Avu went near dadi and touched her feet to get blessings...

Avu: thank u dadi ma...

Amal: and one more thing....just all of u treat her like our relative and no one other than who is here should not know she is a witness....not even the guards...if they ask u about her just tell them she is also a relative of ours like Bhavin.

All except him and avi: ok done....

Avi looked at veer with a victorious smile and he returned with same smile to her.

Dadi: ok beta....go and get fresh we are going to Dargling...so u also join us...

Avu: ahh no dadi ma...I am.not in a mood to go there....I will be here...u all go....

Amal: no Avneet ma is right...get ready and go with them u will feel better....

She looked at veer and he slightly nodded his head gesturing her to go with them. Then she agreed to them and went to get ready. Sid was just looking at her. Something was going on in his mind but he didn't took it so seriously. So he also went to get ready for the trip to Dargling.

Here veer dragged badrul out from there to the kitchen.

Bad: hey u saw that na...entire family is going on that bus....

Veer: yes why u didn't told me about it ...

Bad: I too don't know about that...

Veer thought for something....

Bad: hey u are also getting sympathy right....go and diffuse the bomb before they start.

Veer was looking at the direction of the bus but his sympathetic look changed into a evil smirk.

Bad: why are u smirking now....

Veer: the judge....he said looking at Amal who was going towards the bus.

Bad: hey u are happy because Amal sir is going and what did the others did wrong to die like this...

Veer: if it's their fate means no can change it.....

Bad: don't u have a heart.....

Veer: no I don't have a heart...I am having a machine over here....he said touching at his chest....

'Badrul.....badrul....' they heard a voice from there.

Bad: haa why are they looking for me....

Veer: I think they want to take u also....

Bad: what no...I am not going....

'Badrul.....where are u....' again dadi shouted from the bus....

Veer: HE IS HERE DADI.....he shouted from here.

Bad: I AM NOT HERE....oh god such of fool I am shouting from here that I am not here.....hey u planning to kill me also....

Veer: off course I am now come....he said and dragged him to the bus.

Vaishu: badhu uncle....did you packed all the stuffs correctly....

Bad: yeah yeah I did....u can asked me this when I was there itself na....

Veer: dadi ...are u planning to take uncle also with u....

Dadi: hey it's a good idea...badhu u too come with us, u will enjoy a lot and also we will need u there...

Veer: yes uncle here is ur bag i already packed it for u.....he said throwing a bag towards badrul.

As there was no way to escape badrul went inside the bus. Veer saw Avneet inside the bus and gave her a assured and a evil smile which was not noticed by anyone. She also gave him a assured smile back.

After that the bus started and they went to towards Dargling.

Veer mindvoice: I can't let Avneet to die along with them....I have to do something.....think something veer......think something.....

And he got an idea and went to execute it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Sry guys for putting this book on hold without informing u all. Actually my mind was full of ideas for IN HER CONTROL and yes it has ended..now u guys will get this book and other books as well.

But guys I am really disappointed on the response on this book....please give ur reviews and comments.....if u guys are not gonna give comments then I will start giving goals...

Even the views for this book is also very low....so please give shoutout for this book....if u guys don't give proper response then I will start giving goals and I will never post next chap till the goals are finished....