Chapter 25

Amal left from there and veer continued to clean the mess. Dadi ma came to vaishu...

Dadi: why u did that baccha....

Vaishu: he is our Abhi dadi ma....

Dadi: what....she looked at veer who was silently cleaning the glass pieces....

She went near him and made him to look at her. Veer looked at her with teary eyes...

Veer: dadi ma.....as soon as he finished she hugged him so tightly....

Dadi: why abhi....why did u do that.....u know how much we tried to find u....where did u went huh....

Veer just looked down with teary eyes.

Dadi: u...u come with me....she said and took him to his mom and vaishu's mom's pictures....

Dadi: thank u for both of u....u two gave him back to us....thank u soo much.....she said looking at the pictures. Veer looked at the pictures bluntly....

After that all of them in the family showed their love on him. Dadi ma took him to the dining table and all of them made him to eat various foods of his fav and also sweets....Badrul was just looking at all of them.

Vaishu: baddhu uncle why didnt u told us that abhi is with u only ....

Bad: ab...that's...umm....

Veer: actually uncle only said that papa is really angry on me and will take me here at the right time...and he did it....

All except veer and bad: thank u soo much....u really did a great favour to us....

Dadi: anyway....my Abhi is back with me I am soo happy....she said kissed veer's forehead....

Suddenly Amal's car sound came and everyone was ready to flew away...but dadi ma stopped them...

Dadi: wait wait....the truth that he is Abhi should not be known by Amal or that bhavin....if anyone tell him means....

Bad: u will surely kill them right....

Dadi: right....now all go....

After everyone left veer looked at badrul and winked.

Veer: I thought u only as fool....but see the whole family is fool...he said laughing and his smile turned to a smirk when he saw Amal coming inside the room.

Outside the mansion the guard who works for Aamir was speaking with him...

Gua: sir....he is doing someother drama here....he saying that he is Amal's lost son Abhishek....

Aamir: is that siddharth there in the house....

Gua: no sir...he is not in the house but when Amal asked to his mom she said siddharth is in the hospital as he has got some important work there so he will come after 3 or 4 days....

Aamir: it means siddharth is still in veer's captivity....but something is fishy....why is he not using him and try to kill Amal....ok let's see....only 2 days time....if he don't kill him within 2 days...we will do it by ourself....not only Amal....but also Veer....

Gua: ok sir....I will inform u what happening here.... They hung the call.

Inside the mansion Bhavin was playing his tune on piano...

The whole family was irritated and asked veer to help them...

Veer: there is a idea...

Vaishu: what's that...tell me...do it fast Abhi....

Veer: haa wait wait....then he took his phone and called Bhavin...the whole family was behind him hearing what is he going to speak....

Bhavin answered the call as it was from an unknown num...

Veer slightly changed his voice and started talking...

Veer: hello Bhavin....how are u...

Bhav: I am absolutely fine...actually who are u....

Veer: actually I was the one who put the bomb in ur guitar to kill judge....but pity of u....they suspected u.....

The whole family giggled at his back hearing him.

Bad mindvoice: ohh my god....the whole family is really fool...he is telling the truth and here they are enjoying it....he smacked  his forehead...

Bhav: so what...I am going to be the son in law of this house...no can do anything with me...

Veer: ohh it's ok...but with ur music love don't touch that piano ...

Bhav: wh..why....

Veer: because this time I have put the bomb in that piano only.....if someone stops playing it the bomb will explode...so only don't touch it ...

Bhav: but...but I already started to play it...

Veer: then ur life is in ur hand only....don't stop the music or else u will die....he said and cut the call while the whole family started hugging him and giggling....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

So how was the reunion guys...will it last long...or the truth of veer as contract killer will come out....or will the real truth come out....guess here....

The next chapter will be of Abhinavi scenes....are u guys excited....