Chapter 4.

Man: YOU ARE UNDER ARREST.

They got panicked and tried to get up from their seats...

Man: hey hey wait wait...where are u going...are u going to jump off from the plane.... Don't worry I am not a police officer.

They sighed in relief.

Veer: then why sir u have recorded that I said....he asked extra politely....

Man: just for my safety...then he took out something from his pocket and forwarded to them.

Veer: what's is this...

Man: This is ur return ticket after landing in mumbai go back to Kolkata in next flight.

Ashok: no no no....we have to meet someone in mum-- he was cut off by the man.

Man: that man is me only....u are going to Mumbai to meet me only... I am Aamir Dalvi.

Veer got shocked but composed himself and he corrected his shirt which was crushed

Veer: then why did u came in the flight itself....

Aamir: I wanted to do the deal in the air itself... So I don't want u to know about my place.

Veer: ohh kk...so whom u want me to kill ...

Aamir: after landing in mumbai show this return ticket to my man he will tell u about everything that whom u have to kill,where to killa and how to kill....and yes Veer only have to do this....

Ashok: he will do it perfectly sir....

Aamir: and yes keep it in mind ur audio evidence is with me....

Veer: not only our audio also ur vedio.....he showed his laptop in which the vedio showed Aamir telling telling them about the deal  to kill someone.

Aamir: how...how did u recorded it....

Veer: secret camera and Bluetooth transmitter.....he showed the button camera in his shirt and a transmitter.

Ashok: ohh veer....sry sry sir....he is just a little kid....

Aamir: who is a kid....him....mark my words....in 6 months he will ask the prize of this plane....

Veer: ok I accept ur deal....here is ur vedio

Aamir: here is ur vedio....finish the deal perfectly u will get 1.5 crore and the advance of 75 lakhs will be transferred today itself and the remaining will come to u after the work is finished....

Veer/Ashok: thank u soo much sir....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Haha.....how was the twist....everyone thought that will be really police right.....I hope I didn't disappointed any of u....how was the chapter tell me here.....