Chapter 18

Everyone was in the bus going to Dargling. Badrul was really tensed as he know about the bomb. But others were happily enjoying the trip and was watching an English action movies which was showing bomb blasts frequently....

Bad: in the film also bombs blasting.....cant u guys put some other movie....

Sid: no it's sooo interesting.....see how the bomb is exploding.....

Bad mindvoice: wait for some more time u will witness it by urself....

Badrul was walking front and back inside the bus. But suddenly he saw the police jeep coming behind the bus signalling them to stop the bus.

Bad: hey see see...they signalling us to stop....now stop....

Amal: hey all of u be quiet...switch off the tv.....

The bus stopped and  police commissioner paras came into the bus

Bad: tq sir for stopping the bus...now do ur work properly.....

Paras: idiot it's u who didn't do the work properly....

Bad: what me.....and correctly Veer entered the bus with something in his hand.

Veer: dadi sorry uncle forgot to pack ur sweaters....it will be soo cold na there....here it is....

Bad mindvoice: it's the correct time....have to do something....or else I will go to heaven in few minutes....

Veer: ok dadi....all of u enjoy ur trip....

Bad: veer why don't u join us....u came half the way na...come with us....

Dadi: yes beta u too come....

Veer: haa no dadi ma....I have work in the mansion....

Bad: that we will see after going back now come.....sir u say he will listen only to u.....he said looking at Amal...

Amal: veer get inside....

Veer: ok sir.....

Badrul dragged him to his seat and both were sitting together...bad was now tension free and was not afraid anymore...

Veer: why are u looking tension free ha....he whispered

Bad: why to get tensed when the one who put the bomb also going to die along with us....he whispered back....veer shook his head in disbelief..

Bad: see now there is still time....do something and diffuse the bomb and go away from us....

Veer: no way ...my target is important for me....

Bad mindvoice: ohh god why is he soo stubborn....

Veer: hey what's the time guys.....

Sid: it's 8.30....

Bad: 8.30.......

💥💥💥💥💥BOOOOMM💥💥💥💥💥

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

I knowy it's a small chapter...but just for adding curiousity....guess what would have happened....