Chapter 35

Abhi: yes....i know he is Ranjith's younger brother...u adopted him after knowing that i killed his mother and also Ranjith died in an accident....he said looking at amal....

Amal: but...but how did u know....

Abhi: on our first meet itself i got some weird vibes with him like that i know him from before....so only I used my ways to know about him....and he was not less than a younger brother to me also papa...but today I failed to protect him...he cried falling in his knees.

On the other hand.

In the middle of a ocean. A chopper landed on a huge cruise ship.

 A chopper landed on a huge cruise ship

Aamir got down from the chopper followed by Sid. He was bleeding badly. Aamir dragged him to his meeting hall and started to beat him again. Sid became half concious. Then Aamir left him and took his phone to call Abhi.

Other side.

Abhi was crying when his phone rang. He saw the caller id as Aamir. He quickly answered it.

Abhi: hello...Aamir...i am warning u....leave sid...leave by brother....

Aamir: ohh...so u got to know that ur beloved brother is with me hah....

Amal took the phone from abhi and spoke to him.

Amal: hello Aamir don't to sins again and again...leave my son please I beg u...leave my siddharth....

Aamir: ohh...see how much love ur family has on u....he said slapping sid.

Abhi and Amal gasped hearing sids whince on the phone.

Aamir: it's time for showing who is Aamir dalvi is.....veer...no no abhishek...u want ur brother right....then come to my place with all the evidences that ur father has collected against me....or else...add ur brother's name also in that victims list and then submit it....he said and cut the call.

Amal: abhi....take this...go...sid is important for us....please go...I want him safe and sound please....he said handing over him the laptop and the pendrive which contained all the evidences.

Abhi: but papa....

Amal: no abhi....sid is important for us now....i can collect all the information and the evidences again but I can't risk Sid's life for this....please go....

Abhi's phone beeped a message showing the location.

Abhi: ok papa....i will go....and don't worry...sid will be safe....i wi not let anything happen to him....he said determining himself....

Then he left from there when paras came there with his force for taking Amal and vaishu from there. And also they sent a team to rescue avneet and others from Abhi's yacht.