Chapter 29

Abhi signalled Sunitha to tell something to Amal when she was standing hesitated. Amal saw that and....

Amal: what are u guys planning to do....Sunitha why are u hesitating to talk....

Sunitha: umm...bhai....I have to ask u a favour...

Amal: u want something.....

Sunitha: umm yeah...

Amal: then ask...why are u hesitating....

Sunitha: it's about your today's case...

Amal's expression changed on hearing this. He knows what's coming ahead....

Amal has a case today for judgemnet that it is of a fake crackers shop which is dealing in illegal stuffs and also bombs and other things....and the man who is accused of doing those things is none other than Abhi's best friend's father....so he tries to save him...

Amal: who asked u to talk about this...him right....he said looking at Abhi who is just sitting bowing down...

Sunitha: no bhai....I have also met that boy...they are so poor....and he loves his father soo much...

Amal: yes he loves his father....but he doesn't knows that his father has been the reason for many lives to die...

Abhi: mahir uncle is not like that u say.....he litreally shouted...

Amal: ohh are u a police officer at ur 13 itself....u have known him very well than police officer who investigated about him....he said washing his hands after BF.

Abhi: I don't know about that and all papa...but u should not punish him....my friend loves his dad soo much....

Amal: Abhi...I am warning u....just stay out of my job....ur job is to go to school and study only....and also from today make ur friend circle with good ones....I don't want u to be friend with a criminal's son....

Abhi: who are u to say me to make friends with whom...u said na stay out of ur job...then u also stay out of my friends.....but as soon as he finished Amal slapped him hardly...

Sunitha: bhai....

Amal: shut up Sunitha....did u heard him what he said....haa...

He went to Abhi and...

Amal: i have made a great mistake by leaving u here with all of them....they are spoilling u with all of their love....wait for 1 week....I will send u to New York....u will study there...

Abhi was really shocked to hear this..he really didn't want to go anywhere leaving his family...

Abhi: NO....I will not go anywhere...i will not go from here...he said and was about to run from there....

Amal: u will go Abhi....he said and dragged him to his room and locked him inside....

Abhi: u will be here till I let u out.....dare u guys to open the door....he said turning to others while he was banging on the door from inside.

Sunitha: bhai....he hasn't ate anything...please bhai...open the door...

Amal: he will not die if he don't eat for one day....go and get the spare key...I won't trust u all...

Sunitha: bhai...but....

Amal: I said get it now Sunitha.....he shouted. Sunitha sighed in defeat and gave him the spare key. Amal warned them for last time and went to his work.

At evening everyone was worried for Abhi as he was crying all the time. Vaishu was standing outside the door all the time talking to him..consoling him...but he was not ready to stop crying...after sometime there was no sound...vaishu went to Sunitha...

Vaishu: mumma...Abhi is not talking to me....his crying sound is also not coming...

Sunitha: he must have slept....don't disturb him...

Vaishu: but mumma....uncle did bad....

Sunitha: it's ok....uncle will forgive him once he comes home...now u go amd get fresh...

But it was nearly 8 in the evening. Amal was not home....all were worried for Abhi as he have not ate anything from morning...they tried calling Amal but his mobile was switched off...

At last Amal came home at 11pm...he litreally forgot that he locked Abhi in the room. He went and got fresh...he came out changing his dress when it started raining and the lights went off...

Amal: what happened to the inverter...it's been 5 minutes lights went off...let's go and see....he thought to himself and was about to go...but the light were on...he sighed in relief and was about to go but the rain started to pour heavily and thunder was really heavy...

That's when Amal remembered Abhi and that he is scared of thunders....he immediatly took the key and ran to his room...

He opened the room and saw it was dark...he switched on the light but it doesn't work...Amal got panicked because Abhi has phobia of dark...he cursed himself for locking him in the room.

He went to the other side of the bed and saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.