Chapter 31

Ummm.....ok guys it's time for revealing something......

ok guys it's time for revealing something

Abhishek Nanda....

Son of Amal Nanda.

Now back to story.....

On the other hand

Abhi got a call from his friend and Ranjith told everything about the bomb which his mother said to him. Abhi got shocked and ran to vaishu's room...

Here vaishu took the gift and was about to open it but Abhi came at the right time and snatched it from her and threw it away....

Abhi: vaishu...don't open it come with me....he said and grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room. They ran towards Amal's room. Abhi told everything to Amal. He got so angry but composed himself but...

💥💥💥BOOM💥💥💥

They heard a loud sound and ran towards the sound only to find vaishu's room was burning in fire with Sunitha and her husband inside....

A few moments earlier....

Abhi took vaishu and ran out of the room. Vaishu's father was sitting on the bed surfing through the phone but he was confused on Abhi's behaviour.

Sunitha came there and saw the gift given by Abhi on the floor.

Sunitha: uff this girl....see she said she will open abhi's gift only firstly but here she has thrown on the floor....what did he bought for her....

She said and opened the gift and the next second the bomb exploded with a loud sound and both of them were dead....

Presently...

Everyone in the family was shocked to see the scene in front of them. Abhi and vaishu was crying badly. Amal was also crying and he didn't know what to do now....but the fact everyone knows is they are no more....

The next day it was their funeral and everyone was in the home. Abhinavi was crying all the time..but the juvenile officers came to take Abhi back as his permission got overed.

Abhi saw them and he determined himself to not go with them....

Off: sir we have to take him with us sir...

Amal: ok...

Abhi: no....I will not go....I will not go leaving Sunitha ma...I will not go leaving vaishu....he said hugging her...

Amal: Abhi...it's ok...only 2 weeks are there for ur punishment then u will return to home...

Abhi: no papa....I will not go....he said crying...

But the officers forcefully dragged him from there. Abhi got furious and he snatched the gun from one of the officers....

Abhi: leave me or else I will shoot...

Amal: Abhi...this is wrong...give it back...

Abhi: no papa...please don't come to me...or else I will shoot...

Amal: Abhi listen to me....he said stepping near him. But Abhi pressed the trigger in panic and the bullet hit Amal on his shoulder....

Everyone went to Amal and held him from falling down...

Abhi: papa...I am sorry papa....he whispered and saw no one is looking at him and he ran away from there.

He went straight to Ranjith's home and shot his mother dead and ran away from there.

At night....

Abhi was sitting near a rock outside the city...

Abhi: I killed him...I killed papa....I am sorry papa....I really sorry....but I love u....he said crying. Suddenly he heard some voice and saw there. Some goons were beating a person. Abhi saw him and he looked liked Amal for him. He took the gun and shot at one of the goon. They ran from there leaving the person.

Abhi went to the person and saw he was not Amal. The person was none other than Ashok....

Ashok: thanks beta...for saving me....

Abhi: it's ok...u looked like my father so only I saved u....

Ashok: ohh who is ur father...how u got gun...

Then Abhi explained him everything....

Ashok: seems like u have come to right destination....come with me...be my son and I will make u whatever u want ....

Abhi: really....

Ashok: yes....from now ...ur name is VEER....

Abhi: Veer....um...it's nice I like it.....

So this was the story behind why and how Abhishek became Veer....

FLASHBACK ENDS....

( A.n   From now he is Abhishek...not veer as u guys wished)

Everyone was having tears. Abhi was also crying silently. He silently went from there....

On the other hand.

Aamir was sitting frustrated. Even Ashok and rocky were in anger. They got to know about Abhishek that he is Amal's son.

Aamir: he has been playing with us trickily....

Ashok: yes....he even betrayed me...now he will also die...I won't spare him...

Aamir: don't worry....I have an idea...u guys go and surrender in local police station.....there my men will take over him...they will tell he has come to kill Amal and u guys are the solid evidence.....now I will show who is this Aamir to that Veer ahh no no Abhishek.....he said smirking evily....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Will abhi can save himself and his dad too....

The climax is nearing guys...may be 3 to 5 chapters more....