Chapter 14

The next day badrul was sleeping when veer was doing his work out in the room.

' oh my god he killed him.....he killed him'  dadi's voice made badrul to woke up with a jerk. He woke up saw veer was doing his pushups...

Bad:hey....u finished the work.....there u made him dead body and here u are doing push ups for making up ur body....

' hey idiot, stupid...come here u idiot' dadi yelled from outside....

Bad: dadi ma....wait I am coming.....he ran outside and went to dadi. She was with  all the girls of the family and all were crying. Veer also followed badrul and stood there silently.

Bad: dadi ma I am sorry....I really don't know anything....please forgive me.....

Dadi: go aside u idiot.....she pushed badrul and he fell down and saw Amal Nanda going jogging in the garden....

Bad: dadi ma....he is fine see he is going jogging only na....

Dadi: why it matters to me if he goes jogging...

Bad: then why are u crying....

Dadi: dog....

Bad: yes yes I am ur loyal dog only....

Vaishu: ohh god uncle it does mean that....see there....

Badrul saw in the direction vaishu showed. Their dog was lying on the ground lifeless.

Dadi: see.....it's not waking up...I saw veer only gave milk to the dog...after one hour it died....he killed it....

Veer: oh god....dadi ma its not dead it's actually sleeping. I gave it a medicine so only...see it's breathing....

Everyone looked at the dog. After sometime it woke up.

Vaishu: for what did u gave medicine to it and how....

Veer: actually every dog has to be fed with a medicine that will make it strong in immune system. I mixed the medicine in the milk and gave it that's all...

Vaishu: ohhh it's ok....thank u so much for taking care of it...

Veer: it's ok.....then everyone left from there.

Bad: hey what did u gave the dog...

Veer: just sleeping pills...

Bad: but why...

Veer: in last night's incident my gun fell off from the window near the dog. When I went to take the gun it started barking at me...so only....

Bad: ohhh kk.....

Veer: now come we have lots of work to do .....he then dragged him from there.

After sometime....

Veer and badrul was doing their work in the kitchen when all the children and the girl came running into the kitchen.

Bad: hey hey what happened....

Vaishu: that foreign idiot came again....we have to hide these snacks somewhere or else he will eat all these things....

Bad: what he came again....

Veer: who.....

Bad: his name is Bhavin...