Chapter 8

Somewhere in kolkata....a huge mansion is shown with full security.....inside the mansion a boy and a girl was running through the hallways. The boy was chasing the girl.

Boy: vaishu di.....stop there....give me my steth....

Vaishu: no way Sid....u go to hospital today without stethoscope....

u go to hospital today without stethoscope

(Sid is a medical student and he is studying there in kolkata when rest of the family lives in Mumbai

(Sid is a medical student and he is studying there in kolkata when rest of the family lives in Mumbai. Sid is doing his intern in Aamir dalvi's hospital but he doesn't know about the illegal works going on there and also Aamir doesn't knows he is Amal Nanda's son)

Sid: oh god....why did Dad took this idiot girl along with him from Mumbai....I was really happy untill she came here.....

Vaishu: what did u just said my babybro....

Sid: ahh nothing....u are my sweet cute sister....please give it back....

Vaishu: idiot haan....now I will see how u will get this from me....she started running again....

Sid: ohhh god di....stop please.....

Vaishu bumped into Amal while she was runing in the living room.

Amal: vaishu.....what are u doing....why sid's steth is in ur hands...

Vaishu: actually he said me to take this and clean it uncle so only it's in my hands....she just smiled at him like a innocent baby...that's when Sid bumped into her at the back and he got scared looking at Amal...

Sid: dad...g.go...good morning....

Amal: morning....why did u asked vaishu to clean ur steth...it's yours na...u have to take care of it...

Sid: dad I didn't...

Amal: vaishu give him that...
Vaishu : ok uncle....she gave it to him.
Amal: now go....u are getting late right ...
Sid: haa dad...I am going....
Amal: wait....from today onwards 2 bodyguards will be coming with u to hospital to drop u and pick u up...
Sid: dad but why ...
Amal: I don't care about my life ..but I can't risk anyone of ur life ...so from now no one will go out of this mansion without my permission and without security ....got it...

All except him: ok.....

Sid left from there. Amal turned to vaishu ..

Amal: vaishu...
Vaishu:. Uncle ...
Amal: what was that...
Vaishu: what uncle...I didn't do anything...
Amal: don't act innocent....I know what were u doing....u are 22 ....u should be a role model to all...but what is this.....he was talking to her while waving his hands in air which jerked the hands of badrul. He was standing behind Amal with milk for everyone...as Amal jerked the tray the whole milk was now on badrul's face.... Amal started to wipe of his face with a cloth.

Bad: it .it ..it ...
Amal: what it it it...
Bad: it's ok sir...
Amal: hmm....he wiped off the whole face and suddenly slapped him which made everyone to flinch.

Amal: idiot....don't u have mouth....can't u say that u have brought milk...just get away from my sight.....Amal started to go away....
Bad: sir....
Amal: what ...
Bad: then why did u wiped my face with love ....
Amal: ohh that....my hands shouldnt get wet with milk right so only.....
Bad: ohh ok sir....
And Amal left and everyone sighed in releif.

Vaishu: dadi....tell ur son to have a smile on his face ...always a stern face ...like a robot ....

Dadi: he is being professional.
Vaishu: so....did u gave him food to eat or he ate the robot in his childhood....
Dadi: hey don't make fun of my son...
Vaishu: huh....ur robotic son....ok bye I am going to gym....who and all going to join me....all the other kids in the house join her and they went to gym.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....

How was the chapter guys....did u all liked the  intro of Sid and vaishu....tell me how will vaishu and veer will meet....guess it.....