Chapter 26

Veer: then ur life is in ur hand only....don't stop the music or else u will die....he said and cut the call while the whole family started hugging him and giggling....

Bhavin was playing the piano and the whole  family came to him.

Dadi: haaa idiot....stop playing the piano....I am having headache....its like it will get burst....

Bhavin: if I stop this means surely will all will burst....he murmured...

Dadi: what did u said now....

Bhavin: haa nothing dadi ma....

Dadi: um....let's play a stage performance na....

Vaishu: yess....awesome idea dadi ma.....she said and went to veer....

Veer:what....

Vaishu: come and sing for us....I know u sing well....

Veer: what no.....but vaishu's cousin sister came.

Tara: veer...actually that was a awesome idea u know....he will not play any music after this....thank u....she said and for  abhinavi's shock she hugged him.

Veer got shocked and looked at vaishu who was fuming in anger. He gulped in fear.

Veer mindvoice: I am gone now.....

But for their another shock....she kissed him on his cheek....that's it....vaishu's anger rose to another level and went away from there.

Veer: I am dead now...he murmured and broke the hug and went behind vaishu. But she was not ready to hear anything from him.

Vaishu mindvoice: yesterday only I warned him but now he let her to kiss....how dare he.....but her thought was broken by a voice....

Je tere dil vich hundi ae koyi galbaat
Mainu dasdi reha kar
Tu bas hasdi reya kar

Vaishu turned and saw veer standing near Bhavin who was playing the piano with a irritating and at the same time scared face....

Je tainu aunda ae kise gallon gussa
Tu mere utte kad’di reha kar
Tu bas hasdi reya kar

Ho sohne chehre de utte gussa jachda nahi
Tu hove russi te dil mera lagda nahi

Veer came towards vaishu with baby steps.

Ho sohne chehre de utte gussa jachda nahi
Tu hove russi te dil mera lagda nahi
Ho mera lagda nahi

Vaishu was just looking at him with wide eyes. He came and held his ears and looked at her with a cute puppy eyes and did 2-3 situps..She melted seeing him and smiled.

Je tainu lage main vigad rehavan
Tu kaan mere kasdi reha kar
Tu bas hasdi reya kar

The lights suddenly went off and vaishu got panicked. After some time lights were on and vaishu saw Abhi looking at her leaning his hand towards her.

She smiles at him gives her hand to him. He got her hand twirled her and pulled towards him. She came and collided with him with a huge smile in her face...her hands were on his chest and he was holding her by waist making sure she is close to him.

Both were looking into each other's eyes drowning in some other dreamland. Vaishu didn't even blinked her eyes and slowly they getting so closer to eachother....

Hasdi reya kar vassdi reha kar
Dil wali gallan sanu dassdi reha kar
Hasdi reya kar vassdi reha kar
Dil wali gallan sanu dassdi reha kar

They were about to kiss eachother when they came out of the trance when whole family started hooting and cracking popstickers....

Abinavi got panicked and looked at others embarrassingly. And they noticed that music has stopped and saw Bhavin who was fainted on the piano itself...they laughed at him and everyone ran to their rooms.

After some time Bhavin got up and saw the surrounding.

Bhav: was it all a dream....I thought it was true...umm...but I am not gonna play any instrument in this house from now....he said went away.

Veer and vaishu was just smiling at themselves thinking about what just happened and slept with a happy heart. Veer for a moment forgot that for what he has came here....and also after a long time his heart was full of love....

At Ashok's yacht.

Aamir: what is he doing there....it's not looking like he is on a mission....he is enjoying there...

Ashok: sir he is just playfull....but he will do the work correctly....

Aamir: I dont have trust on him now....he even took that siddharth from my custody and also he is not using him. I don't know where he have kept him....he said frustrated.

Rocky: sir don't worry...if veer couldn't do it means I will do that Amal....u can trust me....

Aamir: 2 days time or else I don't know what I will do....he said and left....

At night...

Veer was in the kitchen doing some work. But he seemed restless. Badrul came and saw him...

Bad: why are u so dull now...

Veer: umm...my work hasnt finished yet na....

Bad: ohh u are thinking about that...hey see take this milk tray and go to his room and shoot him and come...so  simple....

Veer: are u sure....

Bad: I am cent percent sure....ur plan is not working na...then follow my plan do like what I say...

Veer: is it...

Bad: yes....

Veer: then it's ok....he said and silently went out taking the tray ..

Bad: hmmm....what is this he agreed to my plan and went silently.....he thought for sometime and something striked his mind....

Bad: ohh my god why did I gave him the plan....after joining him my mind has become his friend it seems....he said smacked his head.

With veer....

He slowly went towards and Amal's room. But what he saw inside made him to get shocked.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

How was the chapter guys....how was the Abhinavi scenes...do u guys like it...

Now what would have veer saw in Amal's room....