Chapter 19.

💥💥💥💥Boom💥💥💥💥💥

Badrul opened his eyes after sometime....he saw around him...it was fully cloudy and smoky....the whole family of Amal Nanda was walking here and there....

Bad: what is this place....have I came to heaven.....ohh god these guys are also here.....then I have to work for them here too....please god why are u punishing me after death also....he was speaking to himself....

The children of the family came there...

Child1: uncle....what happened to u....

Bad: we are dead na...so only mourning for my own death....

Child2: what...uncle do u became mental or what....

Bad: why baccha....

Child3: then what uncle.....who will die for just a tire blast....

Bad: what tire blast...then it was not the bomb blast ah...

Child1: ohh god....uncle have become mental...come lets go and tell dadi....they all ran from there. Veer came there and sat beside him.

Veer: what happened uncle....he asked innocently....

Bad: hey....how did the bomb got diffused....

Veer: then....u ask me to die with worthless people like u....

Bad: what...but how...

Veer: the control of the bomb was with me uncle....after u planned successfully and made me come with u all I diffused the bomb...I have to live uncle....I have lots of work to do in my life....

Bad: yeah yeah....u have lots of men there to kill na....

Veer: yeah yeah....come now let's go...we have lots of work....and yeah keep this bomb with u...I will ask whenever I need...

Bad: what ..no...I am afraid....

Veer: just keep this...if I type 5576 in mobile and then press call button means only the bomb will explode....

After sometime.

Veer and badrul was doing some work in kitchen when vaishu came running inside the kitchen with a guitar in her hand.

Veer: what happened vaishu madam....why are u in a hurry...

Vaishu: veer please just hide this guitar somewhere...please this should not get to that Bhavin ok....I warn u veer this should not go to the hands of Bhavin.....ok.....she asked in threatening voice....

Veer just nodded at her in yes in fear and he gulped.

Veer: I...I...I will hide it for sure.....

Vaishu: that's good for u....

She left from there...and badrul came to veer...

Bad: ohh god...am I seeing the same veer who is a rude contract killer....

Veer looked at him and...

Veer: what u want to say....tell me clearly....

Bad: no I mean....u are a rude and arrogant person...but u are scared of vaishu ma...

Veer: no no...I am not scared of her....she just a baccha for me...now leave me....he said and pushed him aside and went away...

Veer mindvoice: what badrul uncle said was right na....why her single look is making me weak like this....it means I am not scared of her but something.....something is making me restless whenever I see her and I feel weak infront her....ahh veer focus on ur work....

He again took that guitar and went to badrul.

Veer: uncle put that bomb in this guitar....

Bad: why...are u going to kill Bhavin...but ur mission is to kill Amal sir na...

Veer: shut ur mouth and do what I say....

Bad: ok ok...he said and put the bomb inside the guitar.

Veer took the guitar and slowly went to Amal's car and kept it in the back of the car. Vaishu saw that veer hiding the guitar in the car when she was playing with the other children.

Vaishu mindvoice: super place veer....Bhavin cannot find it ever....she thought to herself and went away....veer also went away without noticed by others.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Wohooooo......after a long time I have updated this book....I thought of finishing the BROTHERHOOD and then start this book again but I started another book THE PALACE. So only I updated this today....now I will post it frequently along with other books....soo guys now back to chapter ....how was the chapter....do u think veer will be succeeded in killing Amal this time....why veer is getting weak infront of vaishu.....do tell here...and wait for the next chapter....I myself don't know when I will post the next chap....so wait till that....