Chapter 10.

Badrul and veer reached the mansion. They were carrying a lots of bags which contained vegetables. As soon as they came near the gate Veer started his acting.

 As soon as they came near the gate Veer started his acting

Veer: uncle.....why didnt u told me that there will be huge number of police here....I am scared of them....I am not coming with u....

Bad: what u are scared of these things ....I have to beleive it.....he whispered to him.

Then a senior officer came to them.

Off: who is he....
Bad: he is my brother's son...came from Mumbai for helping me in household works....

Off: did he has got permission...
Bad: yes yes....
Off: ok beta go through this scanner and come out from other side....

Veer went towards it with the bags and turned to badrul.

Veer: uncle u too come with me....I scared to go....

Bad: ohh god ..u are really impossible go man....he pushed veer through the scanner. As soon as he stepped in the scanner it started beeping, he threw the bags aside and ran to badrul and hid behind him. The officers checked the bags. Veer quickly thought something and went to the bags and took out a iron key from his pocket without noticed by others and pretended to took it out from the bags...

Veer: sir sir...please give all these to my uncle itself....it's my house key...I will take this and go...please let me go...

Off: ohh ur key was inside the bags...so only the scanner started to beep....it's ok now u can go inside...goo...

After that Veer and Badrul went inside the mansion. After they went that officer went to a lonely place and called Aamir and informed him that Veer has came to the mission as a servant.

As soon as they entered the mansion the whole family assembled in the living hall. There were nearly 20 to 25 members. But vaishu was not present there.

Dadi: badhu who is he....
Bad: dadi ma I told u na...he is my brother's son...he has come from Mumbai. He will help me in works...
Dadi: oh kk....