Chapter 15: Parsel Tongue With Skeletonssssss

A/N Dont worry I'm going to keep this short... I would like to give a small short out and dedicate this chapter to kimberly_taylor for being such an amazing fan and a good friend... Lots of love hun and thank you for being a good fan and a friend and also for the amazing cover.. :) :* Cant wait for your book... :D :D

******************************

We were walking up the stairs. Anne at the center and me and Rose at the side. You must be thinking how I agreed to go on the quest of searching for the ghost, aren't you? In that case I have 3 words for you. Bribed with Cheese. Yup Anne bribed me with cheese. She promised to buy me cheese as much as I want. So here I am. Searching for the so called ghost.

"Anne are you sure about this?" I ask her.

"Not really." She replies unsure.

"What?" Rose squeeks. "You don't know what your doing? You have got to be kidding me." She yells. We finally reach upstairs. "We are following you for godsake." Rose yells at Anne.

"I know. But I don't know what to do?" She yells back at Rose.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Rose asks her.

"I mean I don't know!" She yells back.

"Would you two just shut up." I yell at them both.

Creak!! One of the door creaks open in slow motion. All three of us turn towards it before looking at each other.

"Do you think we should?" I ask them, pointing at the door.

"I think we should." Anne replies.

"I don't think we should." Rose says.

"C'mon let's see who that is." Anne says.

"Ill go if you go." Rose tells me. Anne looks at me expectantly.

"Fine." I say. We all walk towards the room. Once inside we look around.

"Anne..." Rose calls.

"Yeah." Anne asks her.

"Ssssssss...Ssssssss." She stuters.

"What?" Anne asks her.

"S.s.s.s.s..Ssssssss." Rose stuters.

"What? I don't speak parsel tongue." Anne yells irritated. I look at them and see Rose looking at something. I look too.

"Anne s.s.s.Ssssssss.." I stuter staring at the 'thing'.

"Not you too. Whats with the parsel tongue? Do I look like Harry Potter to you?" She asks me.

"No. Look over there." I say, pointing at the 'thing'. She looks at it.

"Is that what I think it is?" She asks.

"Uh huh." Rose confirms.

"Its a s.s.s.s..." I stuter.

"Skeleton." Anne completes.

"How did it get here?" Rose asks.

"It just came out of the underworld." Anne replies, sarcastically. "What do you think? Obviously someone put it there." Anne says.

"Yeah who?" I ask her.

"Guess we have to find out." She replies.

"Um guys." Rose calls.

"Yeah." We reply.

"The skeleton is gone." She says.

"What do mean by gone?" I ask her.