Chapter 11: Party With The Prince: Part 2

Recap:

"You. Kitchen. Now!"

*-*-*-*-*

3rd persons p.o.v not (any guesses, who?)

"Enjoying the party?" Mason enquires.

"I guess." I reply, disinterested. "There is nothing interesting happening here."

"Dude, you just wait. Something interesting is bound to happen. After all it is a party." Mason reassures me.

"Hmmm." I say, disinterested.
not
"You. Kitchen. Now." A voice orders. I turn around and find a stranger and I must say she is really hot.

"Woah! Person I don't know. You want to make out with me in the kitchen?" I ask her, raising my brow. She rolls her eyes that.

"Bro, she was talking to me not you, right doll?" Mason asks her.

"No I wasn't, I was taking to him." She tells him, pointing at me. "And you, follow me." She orders facing me.

"Feisty, can't wait to kiss me huh?" I ask her, smirking.

"If you want to have kids in the future, I suggest you shut up and follow me." She says, glaring at me.

"Okay." I say, raising my hands up in surrender. She walks ahead and I follow behind her and Mason follows behind me. We walk inside the kitchen.

"So where do you want to make out?" I ask her.

"Listen here you narcissistic idiot, I don't want to make out with you but I do want you to do something." She says.

"And what is that?" I ask her. She points towards the table. I follow her hand and find Katherine dancing on the table.

"Wooooo.... I'm having so much fun!" Katherine yells, dancing around.

"Kat, calm down." Leo says, looking confused. Poor person has no idea what he's doing.

"Calm down! How can I calm down I'm having the best time of my life." Kat squeels. "You guys want to dance?" She asks the crowd. The crowd cheers. "Then let's dance. DJ play the music louder." She yells dancing.

"So?" She asks.

"So??" I ask her, confused.

"Aren't you going to do something?" She asks me.

"And what am I supposed to do exactly?" I ask her.

"Don't just stand here, go do something." She says.

"Look lady, I dunno what you want me to do." I tell her.

"Well how about helping her." She says.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" I ask her.

"Obviously standing here isnt helping. C'mon." She says, dragging me to the table.

"Kitty, stop dancing, right now!" She orders. One thing is for sure this girl sure is bossy.

"Noooooooo! I wannnnnnnaaaaa daaaaaance!!!" Kat complains.

"Katherine Olivia Andrews, if you don't stop right this instant, so help me god! I'll bitch slap you, hard." She yells. Kat quickly stops dancing.

"Annie your sooo meeean!" Kat replys.

"Whatever." The girl, Annie says. "Didnt I tell you not to drink anything?"

"Uh... I dunno?" Kat says.

"What did you drink?" Annie asks her.

"Milk." She pouts.