Chapter 19: Did You Say Stuck Or Strip??: Part 2

Ryan p.o.v

"Is this..." I start.

"A strip club?" Leo completes.

"Yup." Anne and Kat nod.

"You. Guys. Are. Awesome." Mason claims, jumping up and down with excitement.

"We know." The girls agree.

"Well then what are we waiting for? A strip tease? I dunno about you guys, but I sure am. Lets go already." Mason says, sounding like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Wait. How are we going to get in? This is obviously a 21+ strip joint." I tell him. His face literally falls down.

"Leave that to me." Rose replies before walking towards the bouncers present in front if the club. She starts talking to him, and since we are good 13 ft. away from them, we can't hear a thing. In the middle she points us to the bouncer and he nods. She finally gestures us to follow her as she enters the club. We follow her and the bouncer lets us in without checking for ID's.

"Why did the bouncer let us in without checking for ID's?" Leo asks, once we are inside the club. I look around and find ladies seated all around the club.

"And why is there only ladies present in here?" I ask them.

"Dude, maybe this is one of those lesbian strip clubs. Imagine girl on girl action. It makes me horny, just thinking about it." Mason admits.

"Eww! So didnt want to know that." Rose claims, fake gagging.

"Lets go backstage." Anne says, drawing attention to her.

"Backstage?" Leo and Me say together.

"Yup, lets go." She nods, before walking away. We all follow silently behind her.

"Backstage? As in we get to meet the strippers?" Mason asks, to which Anne nods yes. "Yay! You guys are my new best friends." Mason says, while bouncing behind Anne. Kat mumbles something under her breath which suspiciously sounded like, "You won't say that later."

"What?" I question her.

"What what??" She answers my question with a question.

"What did you just say?" I elaborate my question.

"Me? Say something? Nah. I didn't say anything. Pssh, your ears must be ringing." She brushes off my question. I narrow my eyes at her. She doesn't even spare me a glance and starts speed walking behind Anne. Now I am absolutely sure, that there is something going on. But what? I wonder.

We finally reach the backstage and find it empty.

"Hey, no fair where are the strippers?" Mason complains at the same time as the announcer announces, "Good evening ladies, welcome to ladies night. For you my dear ladies we have a special treat. We have 3 volunteers who want to strip for you ladies. Put your hands together for the 3 dashing boys, Ryan, Leo and Mason." The announcers loud voice booms around the club. Announcer of a lesbian strip club, say what??

Before we realise what the fucking hell is going on, the girls push us towards the stage. Bright light shines on my face. I blink rapidly trying to adjust to the light. Once my eyes are adjusted I find big audience in front of me consisting, all females. I look at the boys and find them looking at me. We look at each other, then the audience, again at each other and finally at the girls. Who are gesturing us to strip. We look at the audience and smile, well I do and I'm assuming that the boys are following my lead.

Let the show begin.

*-*-*-*-*

Kat p.o.v