Chapter 22: Whipped Cream, Whipped Love! Whipped, literally!! 0.0

Kat p.o.v

Click! Flash! Click! Flash!

I wake up to the sound of a camera being flashed. I quickly get up but I feel a weight pulling me back down. I look and find an arm wrapped around my waist. I open my mouth to let out a scream when I remember last night. I look at the hand and then the owner of the arm. I push his hand off me well at least tried to.

"Ugh! Ryan wake up." I scream trying to wake up him up. I seriously look like a turtle trying to get up from its awkward backward position.

"Hahahahaha." Laughter echoes around me and finally I acknowledge my surroundings and find my so called 'friends' laughing at me instead of trying to help the poor me.

"Not funny." I grumble.

"It is." Anne disagrees

"It isn't." I argue.

"It is." Rose defends.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ugh! What's with all the noise?" Ryan grumbles, waking up from his sleep and finally removing his hands off me.

"You mister have been caught." Rose shrieks.

"Excuse me?" Ryan enquires.

"How long has it been going on for? And how could you have not told us about it?" Anne enquires.

"What has been going on? What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Look who's acting all innocent. Kat honey we know you guys are dating. So no need to hide it anymore." Rose answers. I blush at that.

"We are not dating!" I screech.

"Uh huh. Then what was with all the cuddling then?" Mason asks. I forgot that the guys were here too.

"We weren't hugging. A certain mouse sneaked into my bed last night." Ryan answers.

"What do you mean by a mouse?" I ask him.

"Well I meant you of course Jerry." Ryan smugly replies.

"You. Stop with that nickname. I might be obsessed with cheese and I might be short and cute like a mouse but I am not a mouse even though I get trapped by certain mousetrap but still. Oh wait I'm not helping my case am I?" I ask, to which everyone nods a yes. "Whatever." I grumble, getting up too quickly which results in my legs getting tangled up in the blanket which results in you guessed it me falling down in a not so lady like way. Everyone bursts out laughing. "Whatever." I say before getting up -now more carefully- and rushing towards the washroom to freshen up.

*-*-*-*

I quickly cover myself with a towel and walk inside. It is so like me to forget about getting clothes inside to wear after taking a shower.

"Katherine Olivia Andrews you really are an idiot. How could you forget about your clothes?" I mumble to myself, opening the door less than an inch and peeping in to make sure no one is around. Finding no one around I tip toe slowly inside and grab my clothes and quickly walk away from there.

Cough, a fake cough stops me mid way and I turn around and come face to face with none other than Ryan Rider. Great just great.

"Wow, nice view. If I knew that you would come out in just a towel to entice me I would have done so sooner." Ryan says.

"Shut up." I grumble and in my haste to get away I slips and the ever ready Ryan saves me yet again.

"You know you can just ask I wouldn't say no." Ryan says.