Chapter 29: Date With The Queen Of Late -.-

Ryan p.o.v

I was rumbling inside my wardrobe searching for a suitable dress for my date.

"Ugh! Why am I acting this way? I don't have anything to wear. Since when do I care? Since now. Aaaah!" I was having a argument with myself.

"Ryan what is this mess?" My mom asks looking at the all the clothes that I had thrown across the room.

"Sorry mom." I apologise.

"Why so tensed?" My mom asks walking towards me making sure not to step on my clothes.

"Mom I asked Kat out on a date." I tell her.

"You did? Oh my that's awesome. I always thought she was a good girl. She is good for you." My mom rants.

"Yeah turns out you were right. I do like her but the problem is I have no clothes to wear for our date." I tell her.

"Are you serious? You have so many clothes." My mom says.

"Yes but none seem right. I want this date to be special mom. I don't know what's wrong with me." I tell her.

"Oh honey, nothing is wrong with you. You are in love that's all." Mom assures me while patting my back. "And don't worry we'll find you something to wear." Mom says rummaging through my wardrobe. "How about this?" My mom asks pulling out my black button up shirt with my black and red blazer.

"Its perfect I forgot I had this. Thanks ma." I say pecking her cheek and taking the clothes from her.

"No problem now get ready." Mom says and walks out of my room. I shake my head at my dishelved self, I can't believe my mom picked out a dress for me like I was a grade schooler.

I quickly get dressed in the clothes my mom picked out and I pair it up with my dark black jeans. I style my hair in a messy yet sexy way. I wear my shoes and head downstairs where mom and Mia were watching Tangled again. I pass them to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water.

"Oh my don't you look handsome." My mom compliments looking up at me from the couch.

"I know. I am your son after all." I remind her.

"Of course you are. But you sort of resemble your dad more." My mom says.

"Drop it ma. I am heading out for my date." I tell her keeping the glass down after gulping the drink down.

"Okay but where are you taking her?" Mom asks.

"Its a surprise mom. Bye." I say heading outside the door. I walk next door and ring the doorbell. Seconds later Rita, Kat's mom opens the door.

"Ryan dear you look handsome." Kats mom compliments.

"Thank you Rita, is Kat ready yet?" I ask her.

"I dunno. The girls have been up there for what seems like hours. Neither one of them have come down. But you are welcome to come in and wait for them." Rita says.

"I would like that." I say.

"Come in then." Rita says opening the door wider. I walk inside and and sit on the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Rita offers.

"No, it's okay. Thank you." I decline the offer.

"If you don't mind I have some work to do. Will you be alright on your own?" Rita asks me.

"Yes." I reply. She smiles and heads out to do her work. I notice photo frames hanging on the wall. I walk towards them and notice that the pictures were of Kat from her diaper year to her teenage years. She was so cute when she was a baby. I take out my cell and click the pictures of every photo. I turn back and sit on the couch.