Chapter 25: Cindy Or Punzie? Let's Funzie! <(^.^)>

Kat p.o.v

I wake up in the middle of the night and find myslef sleeping comfortably on my bed back at home. How did I get here? I wonder. Maybe Leo carried me here. I look down and find myself still in the same dress I was wearing for the club. I head to the washroom freshen up and brush my teeth. I slip out of the dress and stand in my undergarments and tug a baggy t-shirt 3 size too big for me over my body and fall on my bed again. Sleep soon pulls me down to dreemland.

*-*-*-*-*

Bling! Bling! Tringggggg!!!

My alarm clock wakes me up in the morning. I push it with my hand and I hear it crash on the floor as I start getting more comfortable in the bed I remember that I have school today. I trudge down the stairs to beg my mom to let me miss school still in the shirt and my hair a bird's nest. I hear my mom happily chattering with someone and I guess that she must be on phone. I enter the kitchen rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning Ma." I greet my mom still rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning baby." My mom greets me back. I open my eyes smiling sleepily at her. That's when I notice that my mom wasn't alone. Ryan cheesing Rider turns around to face me from where he was sitting which was on the kitchen top with a smirk on his lips. I stare dumbfoundedly at him. I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Nope still there which means I'm not hallucinating. My eyes go wide at the sight at him.

"Nice look." Ryan comments while looking at me top to bottom. I look too and find myself in nothing but my shirt.

"Aaaaah!!!!" I scream quickly running towards the kitchen door pulling the shirt down while I'm at it. I hide myself on the wall next to th kitchen door and peep inside.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Is this how you talk to the boy who brought you home late at night with you sleeping in his arms. You should be thanking him." My mom tells me.

"He was the one who brought me home? He carried me to bed?" I ask shocked.

"Yes Jerry. Where are your manners shouldn't you be thanking me?" Ryan says smirking smugly at him. I shoot him a glare.

"I never asked you to." I point out.

"Yes you didn't but how could I leave you in my car sleeping alone all through the night? No that's not what a true gentleman does. A true gentleman brings the lady to her home safe and sound even if she has to be sleeping in his arms. Right, Rita?" Ryan asks my mom flashing her his most charming smile. I could literally see my mom's eyes glowing already falling for his charm.

"Yes you are right. You are a true gentleman Ryan." My mom says patting his head.

"True gentleman and him? Puh-lease." I snort. My mother's face turns deep red in anger while looking at me. Uh oh.

"Katherine Olivia Andrews, this boy here brought you home safe and sound last night. Say Thank you!" My mom orders shooting me with her glares.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"What I couldn't hear." Ryan taunts.

"Thank you!" I shout at him.

"No need to shout I can hear just fine." Ryan teases while I glare at him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him again when I realise that he hadn't answered it the first time. And like the first time my mom was the one to answer this time around too.

"Ryan came here to pick you up for school. He didn't want you to get late. Isn't that sweet?" My mom asks me smiling fondly at Ryan.

"What? I think cheese bells are ringing in my ears, I didn't quite catch that." I tell her.