Chapter 30: Is There A Church Here? It's Confession Time [-.-]

A/N Hello readers due to some error this chapter got deleted.. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I have once again written this chapter and to the reader's who have already read the old chapter I suggest you do it again as I had some changes done.. Also the songs portrayed in this chapter let me tell you I do not own these.. these songs belong to the singers and has been used for the sake of the chapter.. now you call all dig in...

xoxoxoxo Daydreamz107 :)

******************************

Kat p.o.v

Today was a weekend so I decide to pamper myself with a nice hot bubble bath. After the bath I wrap a towel around myself and head out to my room humming a song. (A/N Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia)

(I walk to my dressing table and blow dry my hair)

You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

(I use the hair dryer as a microphone as I continue to sing)
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

"Aaaah!" I let out a scream as I find a figure lying on my bed.

"Not bad." Ryan comments from my bed.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I can to meet you and your mom told me to wait in your room. Little did I know that you had a surprise waiting for me." He smirks while checking me out. Cheese! I was still in my towel.

"How long have you been here?" I ask him while grabbing on to my blanket to comer myself.

"From the moment you came out of the washroom." He answers. Oh cheese! I should really pay attention to my surrounding, I mentally scold myself. "By the way you sing good when you are not drunk." He conpliments.

"Thanks and now get out." I command him. He gets off of my bed.

"I'm hurt Jerry. I came all the way here to spend time with my girlfriend but she is least bothered." He complains while giving me his wounded puppy look.

"I'm sorry but really could you go out so that I can change? Wait downstairs for me." I tell him.

"I have an idea how about you change here in front of me? I don't mind." He says walking close to me and pulling me to him.

"How about you wait downstairs?" I say smirking right back at him

"How about you change here and I turn around? I promise not to look." He says.

"How about you wait downstairs?" I repeat my earlier words. He pouts and I laugh at him. "Besides if I change here I'm sure you will look. So please go downstairs." I say pushing him out the door.

"Okay but hurry up." He says dejectedly.

"I will." I promise and slowly close the door but his hand shoots up stopping the door halfway.

"Wait." He says.

"Now what?" I ask him.

"I forgot something." He answers peering inside my room. I look too.

"What did you forget?" I ask him and I feel soft lips on my cheek.

"This." He grins widely. "Now hurry up I'll be waiting." He says before walking away. I close the door and lock it can't have him back inside while changing, now can I? I grab a pair of blue faded jeans with cuts near my knee and thigh also some parts of my leg and cream coloured full sleeved off the left shoulder shirt. I comb my hair and leave it open and apply some mascara. mascara grab my cowboy boots and heads downstairs. Ryan was waiting for me near the staircase.