Chapter 11: Party With The Prince: Part 1

A/N Hello my dear peeps! Don't worry I won't keep the note long. I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to my bff disorderlynpunk, as she helped me a lot with this chapter. And so I'm saying a big thank you to her. Her book Rebel Girl is awesome. You guys should go check it out. And not to waste any more time... Dig in!

xoxoxo Daydreamz107 :)

******************************

Kat p.o.v

We were all getting ready for the party in my room. Leo will be here any minute now to pick us up. Mom finally gave permission since it was a weekend and Anne and Rose can be pretty persuasive. So here I am now all ready for the party that I didn't want to go to.

"All ready?" Rose asks us.

"Yep." Anne replies.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I reply.

"We all look amazing." Rose claims. Rose was wearing a light blue cocktail dress, with high heels. She left her hair down and applied dark make-up. She looks amazing.

"We do." Anne agrees. Anne was wearing jeans and a crop top with heels. She tied her hair up into a pony tail and applied light make-up.

"Uh huh." I say. I'm wearing skinny jeans and a tank top beneath my black leather jacket which I pair with my kneelength boots. No way I was gonna wear heels. I don't want my leg aching all through the night, since all we will be doing is standing. I left my hair down and applied my usual make-up, and add light eye shadow.

Honk!!! Leo's car blares.

"Let's go!" I say. Anne and Rose grab their jackets since its freezing outside and all of us make our way to Leo's car.

"Hey ladies. Looking nice. Let's go party." Leo says, starting the car, and pulling out of my driveway.

"So, who's throwing the party?" Anne asks him.

"Mason Reynolds." Leo replies.

"Wait! Mason Reynolds as in Ryan's best friend Mason Reynolds?" I ask him, my eyes which I'm sure must be popping out of their sockets.

"How many Mason Reynolds do you know? But yes it is him." Leo answers.

"So does this mean that Ryan's going to be there?" I ask him.

"Of course." Leo answers. Yes! My night just got better. We pull up near a house.

"This doesn't look like a party." Rose points out.

"That's because its not. We have to walk to the place. I just parked my car here since the parkings going to be full." He says, parking the car and getting out of it. We get out too after him.

"You can't be serious Leo, I'm wearing heels! You can't possibly expect me to walk all the way there?" Rose whines.

"Its only a few houses down." Leo argues.

"Still!" Anne whines.

"Why do girls wear heels." Leo complains.

"Let's go! The sooner we walk the sooner we get there, and I get to see Ryan." I say.

"Fine!" We all walk towards the house, me and Leo ahead and Rose and Anne wailing behind. We hear the music blaring loudly before actually getting to the house. And when we do finally reach I find myself staring at a huge house filled with loud music, and teenagers standing on the yard with red cups in hand. The smell of alcohol, sweat, and vomit hits me before I even reach the door. Once I enter inside the sight of making-out, drunk, vomiting teenagers fill my vision. I glare at Leo.